Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are main attractions near the Amazon River?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are main attractions near the Amazon River?

Amazon River is simply beautiful and the way it reflects the nature and its beauty is amazing. One of my recent wishes includes visiting the Amazon River and have a look at its charm and beauty. I plan to stay for 3 to 4 days nearby Amazon and i'm currently searching for good hotels and restaurants nearby and also the activities that take place related to the river. Does anybody have any knowledge about this?

it was splendid idea to go niagara falls tours for enjoy summer vacations.

I visited this river few months ago after my Boston NY bus tour. This is a nice place to visit. It offers a variety of awesome and amazing places to see. You can visit these nearest attractions of Amazon River:
    #Amazon Rainforest
    #City of Manaus
    #Anavilhanas Archipelago
    #Lago Janauari Ecological Park
    #Adolpho Ducke Botanical Garden

Comment

Nice sharing FRANKIE! Your post is very helpful on my next tour. Professionally I'm tourist and like to go in different places around the world. I'm never going in Amazon River during my tour but I’m planning to a trip to visit this river and see these nearest attractions that you suggest me. Would you like any suggestion about this tour and best hotel to stay there?

Comment

Amazon River is the South American river it is one of the largest river with the by water discharge. It is packed with the mammals, Reptiles and the fish species. Peruvian Amazon the main tourist's area that the visitors prefers to visit it. Mostely th evisitors visit it due to the there is a biodiversity in abundance. If any members of the community further interested to know about it then visit it Peruvian Amazon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Hailllya77! Your shared information is very useful for next tour. Your shared website link is also helpful for me to get more information about Amazon River. I am planning to go next month with my friends this river; Hailllya77, have you visited this river? If you visit this place so share me your experience. Can you like to give me suggestion about my next tour?
          Last edited by Jamar34; 09-02-2014, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Amazon River is the seven largest independent rivers in South America. The length of this river is 6,437 km. My uncle has been there before bus niagara falls. The water volume of this river is amazing. It is the biggest river of this country. You can get more information about this river when you click here.

Comment

Don't exactly know it but i guess stuff like 2 days niagara falls tours from new york is quite helpful to me because of the way these things always works to me and certainly the outcome is also reasonable much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami321 View Post
                Amazon River is the seven largest independent rivers in South America. The length of this river is 6,437 km. My uncle has been there before bus niagara falls. The water volume of this river is amazing. It is the biggest river of this country. You can get more information about this river when you click here.
                Thanks for share the images, which looks very attractive. I never visited there but I want to go there with my friends, and i want to capture the beautiful sights fo this river. can you share more information about it.

Comment

Really good to see the amazing beauty of Amazon River. I really like this place and like to make quick move at there and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this and like to say thanks buddy for this great sharing and always keep sharing like this informative stuff here.

Comment

I would like to share with you that in last year my best friend with me to go this attraction of the natural beauty like Amazon River. It is a really beautiful and best place for enjoying boating and fishing. My best friend is a big love both of these activities so now he has a plan to go there again but this time he will go theer with his younger brother.

Comment

Amazon Rivers is a well known destination of South America. I also visited there with my friends and we explored its nearest attractions for having enjoyment. If you want to go there then I suggest you Ponta must explore Negra Beach. It is a main attractions of this beautiful river. It is a best place for fun and you can enjoy there many interesting things. Anyone have you any idea about this place.

Comment

What I have to introduce when I come to Brazil must be the Amazon River and Amazon jungle adventure. The Amazon River originates in the Peruvian Andes and flows into the Atlantic Ocean in the Amazon delta basin. The total length is about 6,992 kilometers. Because the measurement method of river length cannot be unified, it is still inconclusive as to who is the longest river in the world, the Amazon River and the Nile River.

It has about 1,100 tributaries and flows through many countries including Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela and Guyana, but 63% of the rivers are located in Brazil. Want to visit the Amazon rainforest, mostly from Manaus )Set off. From the pier here, you can immediately see the wonders of the two tributaries of the Amazon.

What you must not miss when you come here are various colorful rainforest exploration activities and experience the original style, including visiting local tribes, watching toucans, watching macaws, watching sloths, watching water lilies, fishing for piranhas and bone tongue fish. And so on, you can also travel through the jungle, watch the sunrise on the Amazon River, visit Monkey Island, catch alligators, and get up close and personal with pink dolphins. Local travel agencies basically provide corresponding activities, and tourists can choose according to their personal preferences and travel plans.

NDT Services in Chennai

Comment

The city of Manaus lies at the confluence of two great rivers, the Solimões and the Rio Negro. Due to the different colors of the two rivers, it's possible to see precisely where they meet, which is what makes the Meeting of Waters, or Encontro das Aguas, a checklist must-do for visitors to Manaus.

CCTV Camera price in Thanjavur

Comment

Working...
                          X