Archaeology Peru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archaeology Peru

The tomb of the Lord of Wari was recently discovered in the archaeological complex of Espiritu Pampa in Vilcabamba, Cusco. The Wari noble, also known as the Lord of Vilcambamba, was discovered inside a tomb wearing a breastplate, bracelets, scepters, feathers, ceramics, gold, silver and textiles from the Wari culture.
    If you want to find out more about this found you'll find all the pieces at the Regional History Museum Casa Garcilaso in Cusco.
    Enjoy Peru.
    Miguel
    Peru Video Guide

Here I like to say that you have shared truly nice information about Archaeology Peru . I really like this and so sure about that it will be really informative for all active members of this community as well as for me. Well, good sharing.

Comment

Peru is a really beautiful destination for travelling lovers. I will try to go there for having fun and enjoying again and gain in my future life. i would like to share with all of you I have plan to go Peru after finishing my bus tour from new york to quebec city. I hope so I will great fun there in my coming up days.

Comment

It is really good that you have a plan to take a tour of Peru. i recently enjoyed a tour of this country and visited Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Saksaywaman, Monastery of San Francisco, Lima, Huascarán, Coricancha and some more attractions there. I spent lovely time there and collected marvelous memories. I will say guys you will also enjoy visiting this country. So go ahead and enjoy yourself.

Have you ever travel via bus from nyc to dc?

Comment

Working...
        X