Peru 4x4 - beyond the beaten trail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peru 4x4 - beyond the beaten trail

Hi, I would like to invite you to take a virtual trip to one of the most fascinating countries of Latin America:
    (this is non a commercial website)

Ashka Travel Pictures. Peru 4x4 - Beyond the Beaten Trail. Poza Utartym Szlakiem - Po?udniowoameryka?ska Przygoda.

Have fun!

Spectacular landscapes, friendly muzzles of llamas and alpacas, vast wilderness, poverty, and after all a smile that isn't coming down from the faces, richly colored pleated skirts and bowler hats next to the black tresses of womans. Mate de coca, chickens, chickens and more chickens, chicha, Inca Cola, fried guinea pigs, carambola and all the best juicy exotic fruits... 600 km off-road on the Andean "roads" suspended over deep chasms. Tens of thousands of corners, Thousands of faces and muzzles met, dozens of eaten chickens ruins of Inca cities, cemeteries and aqueducts; Sacred Valley of the Incas, the deepest canyon in the world, dozens of lakes, including the highest navigable lake in the world - Lake Titicaca, floating Uros Indians islands, the mysterious Nazca lines, endless deserts, snow-capped peaks over six thousand meters, volcanoes, nature reserves with sea lions, seals, pelicans, Humboldt Penguins and flamingos. And as a dessert, one of the most fashinating places in the world considered as a new wonder of the world - Machu Picchu. 28 of 32 climates of the world in one country - It's Peru...

Here I like to say that you have shared truly nice information about beyond the beaten trail . I really like this and so sure about that it will be really informative for all active members of this community as well as for me. Well, good sharing.

Comment

Working...
    X