Torres del paine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torres del paine

Hello Travellers,I have heard a lot about TDP national park,Please share some of ypur experiences if anybody have been there.As i plan to visit that.
    hotel near seaworld

Torres del Paine is the beautiful National Park of Chile. It is the most famous tourist attraction of Chile. A lot of visitors go there every year to enjoy the holidays. So I recommend you go there once and to enjoy the beauty of this park. Soon I will go there after mine niagara fall tour from new york

Comment

I visited once in my life Torres del Paine national park and I like its natural beauty. I have some knowledge about it like It is known for its soaring mountains, electric-blue icebergs that cleave from glaciers and golden pampas. The 3 granite towers takes in this park and I want to visit there again and again for having.
      Last edited by tomammi; 01-23-2016, 06:37 AM.

Comment

I have also visited at there once in my life and would really like to share with all of you some images of this great park.

Comment

I had great time there but after seeing your shared most impressive views I have a plan to go to there once again with my friends in coming holidays. I am so happy for it. I am sure it will be a memorable time for us. I want to capture majestic views of nature beauty in my camera. I will love to say all travelling and nature lover that you should go there once in your life. I hope you will enjoy there a lot.

Have you any idea about niagara falls tours from new jersey ?

Comment

Well, Abiram! these images are so stunning and mindblowing. I also love to explore these kinds of natural attraction so I would like to make a move towards this destination soon. Now when I will b e back from my sightseeing bus tour new york then I will take a tour of the Torres del Paine national park. I am so sure I will spend a marvellous time at this point of interest and will collect lots of remarkable memories..

Comment

Torres del Paine National Park, in Chile’s Patagonia region, is known for its soaring mountains, bright blue icebergs that cleave from glaciers and golden pampas (grasslands) that shelter rare wildlife such as llama-like guanacos. Some of its most iconic sites are the 3 granite towers from which the park takes its name and the horn-shaped peaks called Cuernos del Paine.

Cabs In Kumbakonam

Comment

Working...
              X