Best Places to Visit in Chile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Places to Visit in Chile

There are a number of things to do and places to visit in the country of Chile. The tourist sites in Chile all have their own unique history, culture and traditions.

Easter Island
    The first place that is a must see is Easter Island (Moai) The Chilean People refer to the island heads as Moai (meaning a stone figure).

Santiago
    Santiago is the next destination that is a must see in Chile. This bustling capitol city has over five million people in it and has many attractions and places to see. Santiago is surrounded by many landscapes to the east you will see the vast snow peaked caps of the Andes mountains and to the west you will see the coastal range to the west.

Valle Nevado Ski centre is not only a ski resort designed for winter sports is also a great spot for those who enjoy mountain view and nature. The Ski Resort was open in 1988 and it’s open the whole year, and it forms with El Colorado Ski Center and La Parva, the “three Valleys of the Andes”.

Castro
    This is one of the many towns in Chile but this one has some very unique aspects that you may find enjoyable on your travels.
    travel to Chile | chile hotels

I always thought Chile was a warm tropical place. I didn't realize you could snowboard and ski there. Guess I need to brush up on my geography skills or better yet ..go there!!

Thanks for the information!

Comment

The Andes provide awesome skiing, trekking, climbing, hiking, and mountain biking. The quick rivers falling from the mountains create excellent conditions for whitewater rafting and kayaking, and the long, varied coastline forms beaches and bays for fishing, surfing, sea kayaking, and sunning. Chile's southern extension into Patagonia is a paradise for naturalists and adventurers.

Comment

There are a number of things to do and places to visit in the country of Chile. These tourist sites in Chile all have their own unique history, culture and traditions and we will spend some time exploring the top ones that you won’t want to miss. If you are just visiting or are looking for a better understanding of Chilean culture these places will greatly help you understand a little bit more about their culture.

The first place that is a must see is Easter Island (Moai) The Chilean People refer to the island heads as Moai (meaning a stone figure). These figures stretch across the island some estimate the number of stone figures that are there are in the hundreds. Some of the stone faces have deteriorated over time but some have been lifted up and restored to their original splendor. Most are lying on the ground having falling over after many years of being neglected and torn apart.
        Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Hello Jackson...
          Thanks for your nice post...............

Comment

Valle Nevado Ski resort

Hello,I am intrested to know more about ski resort there in Valle Nevado as i want to visit there near days.
            Wesley Chapel cheap hotel

Comment

I don't know about italy,

Cerro San Cristóbal
              Los Pingüinos Natural Monument
              Chiloé Island
              Valparaíso
              San Rafael Glacier
              Valle de la Luna
              Torres del Paine
              Pucon
              Lauca National Park
              Easter Island
              Last edited by nicholealex; 09-21-2013, 09:07 AM.
              SAEX - Singapore Attractions & Tourism Guide

Comment

Easter Island

Thanks for the share. By the way, Is Easter island where those cool stone heads are located?

Regards,
                James.
                http://www.spain-rentals.net/

Comment

The are locateds along all the island.

Mapyet.com

Comment

Thanks Jackson C

Such a great and knowledge full information that you share about travel.
                    Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

I like to visit chili destinations. These are some awesome destinations of Chili, Santiago, San Pedro de Atacama, San Pedro de Atacama, Punta Arenas and Torres del Paine National Park. Santiago is my favorite destination because of its nature viewing. This destination looks very attractive and reminds me while I was there. It is a nice place to see.

Comment

Santiago is a Chile’s capital and largest city. sits in a valley surrounded by the snow-capped Andes and the Chilean Coastal Range Is a really famous in this city. I never visited there but this information I heard from my father. Last year he visited in this city in his business meeting. Now I want to visit there in the next year.

Comment

Guys! Chile is the longest country in the world. Here I am going to share some best places of Chile for tourism:
                          Los Pinguinos Natural Monument
                          San Rafael Glacier
                          Valle de la Luna
                          Easter Island
                          I hope you will like to share my information.

Comment

I like your all sharing names now I share some knowledge about The San Rafael Glacier is one of the major outlet glaciers of the Northern Patagonian Ice Field in southern Chile and is the tidewater glacier nearest the equator. I want to suggest you must visit there and enjoy a tour there. I like to share an image of its natural cool beauty.

Comment

Jackson C! I would really like to say that you have shared here really nice and good information about chile. I really like this ad would really love at make move at there and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there.

Comment

Working...
                              X