Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit Viña del Mar / Valparaiso, Chile

How to come?

From Santiago for the Route 68, are 115 kms to Valparaiso, 120 kms to Viña del Mar and 134 kms to Concón.

Viña del Mar, is recognized as the Tourist Capital of Chile and as the " City Garden " for being surrounded with big green areas.

Possesses 13 beaches (approximately 3,5 Kms.), being more important Reñaca's sector, principal beach of the city, with all the facilities and infrastructure to receive great quantity of tourist.

The inhabitants of the interior of Chile, where is Santiago and other important cities, travel in any season to Viña del Mar, to have fun, to rest or escape of the summer heat or of the cold in winter.

Between the consequences of this particular climate there is the facility of adjustment of multiple, and sometimes delicate, floral and vegetable, native species or exotic. This way, Viña del Mar offers a beautiful spectacle for the variety, profusion and color of trees and flowers.

Visit Chile

Valparaíso is the famous city of Chile. It has many seaports and cultural centres there There are also many old markets and churches to see. You can easily find accommodation there; many hotels are situated in the heart of the city at cheaper rates.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Viña del Mar is the most popular and largest city of Chile. Which is located with in the Valparaíso Region and speared over 121.6 km². It is my favorite one place for visit. It offers a lot of incredible attractions to the visitors. The large number of visitors go there every year to enjoy the holidays. I want to go there once So you have share the best hotel of this city.

Comment

Viña del Mar, is a new place for me. I have never been at there in my life till yet but would really like to make a move at there and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there after mine bus tour packages to niagara falls.

Comment

Working...
        X