Weather in Chile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather in Chile

How is the weather in Chile? Do they having winter or any big temperature difference?

Santiago, due to its position in the central region, has a Mediterranean climate with well-defined seasons. Spring, between September and November is mild, which contributes to the flourishing green color of the plants and trees. Summer, between December and February, is dry and hot with temperatures that can reach over 30°C (87º F) and cooling down at night. and on the coast this temperature drop can be much more extreme.

On the coast and in the mountains the difference in temperature is much more extreme. Autumn falls between March and May, and temperatures decrease gradually. In winter, mornings are cold, some as low as -2º C (28º F) and although the temperature rises at midday it rarely exceeds 15°C (60ºF).
    Regards,
    Times.

www.fsholidays.net

Comment

Thank you *Times*

Comment

The temperature in hot summers (maximum 28ºC to 32ºC (82ºF to 90ºF) in Santiago, one of Chile's warmest cities, fall and spring with cool pleasant breezes and short winters with low temperatures, only occasionally dipping below 0ºC (32ºF).

Winter daytime temperatures may reach 18ºC (64ºF) but usually hover around 14ºC (57ºF).
        Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Santiago's weather this time is cold its about 7 degree Celsius temperature there

Comment

The country's southern regions often experience cold winters, though not as chilly (forgive the pun) as other countries. Summers are actually mild.
            Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

weather chile

Hi,Nicely informative posts about weather out there in chile.As i an also planning to go there.Thanks.

Comment

Really good to see that all of you have shared here really nice and good information about chile. I really like this and would really like to make a move at there and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this.

bus tour packages to niagara falls was good.

Comment

Well, guys, it is really good to see that all of you have great knowledge about this country and you have shared informative posts with us. Now can you tell me something about the climate condition in Chile in these days? Iw ant to take a tour of this country within few days. So want to know the weather condition of this destination. THebn I will start my packing according to the weather. So make quick replies and do tell me?

Comment

On average, Chile experiences mild southern hemispheric summers between November and January, with mean annual temperatures of 10°C-12°C, and wet winters between May and August, with precipitation of 72 millimeters (mm) to 90 mm per month.

Suppliers of UPVC Windows & Doors

Comment

Working...
                    X