No announcement yet.

Isnīt Brazil the best country to visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isnīt Brazil the best country to visit?

I was wondering about the best country to visit if I have only one option...the first thing I thougt was that should be a big country, that is why I not consider all of the beautifuls countries in Europe, and I realize that my finalist were Australia, United Sates and Brazil for its diversity...and among those three I prefer Brazil, because it has the best beaches in South America and maybe in the wordl...but maybe some of you have another thoughts!
    FRANCE BEACHES

Best place to visit, in Brazil.

Ya, Brazil are a best place to visit. With over 4,700 miles of coastline and nearly year-round sunshine, Brazil is a beach-lover's paradise. I listed some of the best beaches below. Whether you're seeking a relaxing getaway, fun nightlife, unforgettable swimming, snorkeling or scuba diving, exciting cultural activities, or simply a great tan, a beach vacation in Brazil has something for everyone.
    Brazil Beaches
    -----------------------
    flutch007

Comment

Brazil is great!

Yes Brazil is probably the best choice if you have only 1 option. I would not like to make that choice!

Argentina is great, Peru is also very nice (been here now for over 10 months). All depending on what you like in vacations. But for sure, a lot to do and see in Brazil!

You can find informations about Brazil here Rio de Janeiro Brazil travel - FYI, if your on a budget, ticket prices are also very low!

Suerte!

Comment

Brazil is not only a good place to visit, it's a great place to live! I've hesitated a lot before renting in Lima, I will definitely spend a part of my life in Brazil! Simply an amazing country!
        Cartagena Colombia Flights | Cheapest Flights Online

Comment

visit Brazil

Hi,
          Really Brazil is nice place to visit for any tourist i like samba dance there and nice beaches.
          Cheap Flights

Comment

I totally agree on Brazil!
            Warm and generous people, lovely beaches, great music, food....what else could one wish?!!

Comment

My gf and I have been in all of the countries in South America and most of those in Central America.

By any measure, Brazil is so far out in front that there's really no comparison. As Eduardo says, in his answer, there's every kind of natural beauty one could hope to see, rivers, mountains, forests, beaches, many large cities, many smaller cities, and, as a large country, their important history dates back into the 1500's........Salvador Bahia is an example.

Some of the cities in Brazil that many have never heard of are outstanding, Curitiba is an example, you would think that you were somewhere in Europe.

The food is wonderful, their vegetables are absolutely the best, they have avocadoes like we've never seen anywhere else in the world. I'm from Hawai'i and thought we had big mango trees. By Brazil's standards, the trees in Hawai'i are dwarfs.

They have some of the most unusual trees like cashew and Brazil nuts, every imaginable variety of birds, flowers, I could go on describing the place.

And their people are friendly to a fault, if you approach them properly and with respect, they will drop everything to help you. But I think that's true in most places.

Sure, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico and the rest mentioned here all have great things about them but they cannot even begin to compare with the magnitiude of Brasilia.
              Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Brazil really is the BEST country to visit, believe me! Fernando de Noronha is just breathtaking, you will never get tired of the beaches, wildlife and the landscape. The Rio Carnival is a celebration that you shouldn't miss, surely the best carnival that the world have. If you are looking for hotel accommodations, I recommend that you go to RihlaPrime.com. They have crazy affordable offers and the best accommodation packages!

Comment

Sound great!, next year i will come there for my business, I want to discover more about the beauty of this place, some one can give me some advices to go there, i will thanks a lot
                  Vietnam tourism Travel Agency

Comment

Brazil is one of the best and most enjoyable country to enjoy holidays with your family.
                    World cup 2014 packages

Comment

Brazil is superb cool county........beaches people climate everything is best

Comment

hi,,

i think you take a right design and take a tour of Brazil its a very good for a trip have a nice trip and if you want to travel bard travel is the best option ..Have Fun..

Comment

Brazil is one of the best place to visit.
                          Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

Of course you need to be aware of your surroundings but generally speaking Brazil is safe and people are very friendly my mostly friends are there in Brasil they all are very good nd hotels are also very comfortable...
                            This site give to you much reliable journey
                            durham to new york bus

Comment

Working...
                            X