Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are The Top Ten Tourist Destinations In Brazil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are The Top Ten Tourist Destinations In Brazil?

Hello,
    There are top ten tourist destinations in Brazil. These are followings:
    1. Rio de Janerio

2. São Paulo

3. Barra Grande

4. Ilha Grande
    5. Trancoso
    6. Armação dos Búzios
    7. Fernando de Noronha:
    8. Florianopolis:
    9. The Amazon Rainforest
    10. Salvador da Bahia

thanks.
    Thanks
    Lokesh
    www.brightsun.co.uk

Brazil is very beautiful country which has unique culture. There are so many tourist attraction places available in Brazil that attract more tourist towards like Fernando de Noronha, Rio de Janeiro, Lencois Maranhenses, Ilha Grande, Boipeba etc are top 10 places to visit in Brazil.
    Barracuda Resort

Comment

Thanks LuizzeOliveira, for sharing nice and wonderful post.

Originally posted by LuizzeOliveira View Post
      Brazil is very beautiful country which has unique culture. There are so many tourist attraction places available in Brazil that attract more tourist towards like Fernando de Noronha, Rio de Janeiro, Lencois Maranhenses, Ilha Grande, Boipeba etc are top 10 places to visit in Brazil.
      Thanks
      Lokesh
      www.brightsun.co.uk

Comment

Teatro Amazonas, Ouro Preto and Salvador Beaches these are best places in Brazil.
        Tour Packages Kerala l Holiday Packages Kerala l Kerala Holiday Packages

Comment

Brazil is one amazing country in South America with so many beautiful landscapes. I agree that Rio de Janerio is top tourist destination there.
          Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

Hello Lokesh,

Thanks for appreciate my post. Travelling is one of my hobby. I like to want visit united kingdom so can you share here some interesting tourist destination list which you like to visit in united kingdom?
            Barracuda Resort

Comment

i like Brazilian Iguazu Falls, i love the most is the sound of the water, Iguazu Falls are on the border between the Brazilian state of Paraná and the Argentine province of Misiones, and are surrounded by two National Parks (BR/ARG). this is a complex waterfall with multiple layers.
              If you are looking for the best holiday apartments and holiday vacation rentals for spending your holidays then visit "Go2vacation rentals "

Comment

Without Doubt the top tourist spot in Brazil is Rio de Janeiro.

Soccer,
                The Beaches
                The place is sensual
                The Birth of Bossa Nova
                The Views

But Brazil has many potential places
                Salvador do Bahia :Brazil's African City
                Paraty :
                Olinda
                Forteleza
                The Amazon
                And Igussua Falls

Wan to go with bus tours dc for recall my best memories.

Comment

Hello,
                  These places are the most tourist destinations in Brazil.

Pantanal
                  Rio Carnival
                  Historic Center of Olinda
                  Salvador Beaches
                  Amazon River
                  Iguaçu Falls
                  Christ the Redeemer
                  Ouro Preto
                  Teatro Amazonas
                  Fernando de Noronha

Book a Taxi

Comment

jashon! would you like to give me more information about the Salvador Beaches Amazon River. Let me know what are things to do here while suggested this do suggest an accommodation near the attractions. your suggestion would be much appreciated there.

Comment

Sprawling across half of South America, Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world. White-sand beaches, tropical islands, music-filled metropolises and charming colonial towns are dotting its 7,500 km (4,600 mi) long coastline. Inland, Brazil tourist attractions consist of imposing waterfalls, wetlands filled with wildlife, and the untouched wilderness of the Amazon rainforest where several isolated tribes still live without any contact with the rest of the world. -
                      here are some top destinations in Brazil
                      Ouro Preto
                      Teatro Amazonas
                      Fernando de Noronha
                      Historic Center of Olinda
                      Salvador Beaches
                      Pantanal
                      Rio Carnival
                      Amazon River
                      Iguaçu Falls
                      Christ the Redeemer

Comment

Great information, Thank you so much to sharing it. Once time i will definitely go there.
                        Honeymoon Packages For Turkey | Cruise Packages For Turkey | Luxury Tour Packages For Turkey

Comment

if you plan to visit Brazil then must visit Rio Carnival..The Carnival in Rio is the most exuberant of all Carnival parades; and it is important because it is a good selling point in terms of tourism - lots of tourists come to Rio to see the parades.
                          But Carnival is celebrated all around Brazil - not only Rio de Janeiro. You can read more about the history of Carnival in Rio de Janeiro at the following website: HISTORY OF CARNIVAL IN RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - by www.ipanema.com

Comment

I appreciate your passion ronitbajaj! I wish you wish come true soon. ronitbajaj! If you ever get a chance to go to the Brazil then do not miss to visit the Christ the Redeemer statue because it is one of the wonders around the world. For more details visit: http://www.theflashpack.co.uk/blog/christselfierio/
                            Christ the Redeemer statue
                            I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Iguazu Falls

Alizey! I have visited this before my bus tour to new york city. Iguazu Falls is one of the natural wonder in the world. It is situated in the near the border of Brazil and Argentina. They are taller than Niagara Falls awesome sight tonnes with water. Here I have enjoyed a spectacular boat trip, for this purpose Macuco safari provides the best services.
                              If you required more detail then visit this. Iguaçu Falls travel guide - Wikitravel

Comment

Working...
                              X