Travel in the Jungle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel in the Jungle.

I have often thought it would be nice to go back in the jungle and journey maybe along the Amazon. Although, there is word of just how dangerous that can be. Some of the creatures out there, supposedly, are just not friendly. What is the danger leverl; is it worth it?

I've gone for a Jungle saffari in a national park in Nepal. We travelled in Elephant, we had a wonderful boating and lot more. Its really fun.
    But journey along the Amazon would be even more cool.

Comment

it must be amazing, but I don't get along well with mosquitoes and bugs..

Comment

Originally posted by Travelme View Post
        it must be amazing, but I don't get along well with mosquitoes and bugs..
        Hi Travelme

Who get's along well with bugs and mosquitoes?
        Administrator

Comment

Teach English in Brazil

Hey guys
          If u r looking 4 an opportunity to work in brazil just check out this website
          sunshinetefl.com
          In a week I was teaching and earning money!

Comment

Forset travel having lots of fun & adventures.

Comment

Last year i was in South Africa and really in South Africa you can say that jusngle attraction there. In jungle only few can travel alone because not possible to see jungle alone.
              Cheap Flights

Comment

nice post jungle tour must be a good tour
                golden triangle tour India, golden triangle, Delhi agra jaipur tour
                Nandini
                Golden Triangle Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | India Travel Packages

Comment

There are lots of organized ecotourism vacations in Mexico and i also like travelling to jungle i have mention the site which is very helpful for you..

http://www.advantagemexico.com/ecotouris.
                  http://www.mexico.com/mexico-tourism/mex..
                  This site give to you much reliable journey
                  durham to new york bus

Comment

Oh my God! Travelling in the jungle sound's amazing and a little weird too. I never did that, I mean there is a lot of danger in travelling in the jungle. Do anyone have that kind of experience if yes then let me know about the amazing journey.
                    Looking for a cheap tour bus from boston.

Comment

Traveling in forests seems really good. I am really fond of nature beauty and for adventurer trips. But if you are going to have a forest journey then be care full and check your safety matters once again.

Comment

Really good to see that all of you have shared here truly nice and good information about Travel in the Jungle. I really like this and like to mention here I am also a big fan of nature beauty lover and love to explore the places that are filled with the natural beauty. so thanks for this great sharing by all of you.

Comment

Forest travel having lots of fun.
                          Thanks
                          same day agra tour by car | agra tour

Comment

Travel in the Jungle, It will be a great way of travelling and getting fun with mates. I will also like to experience it personally. I will take a tour of Jungle with my fellows and will enjoy it soon. Now you tell me guys which kind of things are necessary to take with us for the travelling in Jungle?

Comment

Brazil and most likely the Amazon jungle is one of the first images that springs to mind. And that’s no surprise. Covering around half of the country, the Amazon is one of the most famous destinations not only in Brazil, but in the whole of South America.

Despite occupying such a vast area, the Amazon is only home to around 10% of Brazil’s population. Some of these are indigenous tribes, whose remote locations leave them disconnected from the rest of the world. However, the majority live in cities such as Manaus, Belem and Santarem.

Manaus acts as the main tourist hub and gateway to the Brazilian Amazon. So to help you plan your trip into the rainforest, here’s our guide to this port city and all it has to offer.​

Cloud Computing Courses Certification Training Online

Comment

Working...
                              X