X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visiting Bahia - north east Brazil ?

Hi
    I am a belgian sailor / photographer who ended up in Brazil some years ago
    Learned a lot in Bahia (north east Brasil) and I am willing to share it with you
    Read about what I do on my web SPAM
    or send me a mail if you want more info at ixanthes (a) gmail.com
    Read you soon
    Ivan - Basile
    Last edited by Manne; 03-19-2009, 03:01 PM.

HI,
    Then plz mail me.
    Cheap Flights

Comment

Bahia is one of the best places in Brazil. Feira de Santana, Vitoria da Conquista, Itabuna, and Jacquie are the major cities of interior Bahia. It is the heart of an amazing culture, blending a strong African culture with a European one. There is always music at the enormous straw sunshades that look over the beaches, especially at the central beach, the Barra.
      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

basile! I never get the chance to visit Bahia, but after reading this post and searching a bit on the internet about the place. It looks that is a great place to visit. I'm finding a good place for my holiday. What you like to share some more information about the place that would be really appreciable

Comment

I have been visited the beautiful destination of Bahia few months ago after enjoying my america east coast tours with my family. It is a beautiful state that is located in the eastern part of the country on the Atlantic coast. It well-known attractions are; Historic Centre, Porto da Barra Beach, Rio Vermelho and Museu Rodin Bahia.

Comment

Nice to get sufficient detail about Bahia attractions. Now I will also like to take a tour of this destination. I will must explore all these places i my tour that you have discussed in your posts. I will must visit them and will make my journey full of fun and memories for me. Keep sharing your views.

What you say about west coast bus tours?

Comment

1. Wander around Pelourinho
              2. Visit Morro de São Paulo Island
              3. Journey to Chapada Diamantina
              4. Discover Itacaré
              5. Try capoeira
              6. Experience samba music and dance
              7. Savor moqueca
              8. Experience a candomblé ceremony
              9. Explore Trancoso
              10. Delight in the colonial architecture

Cloud Computing Courses Certification Training Online