Here or there????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here or there????

Hi. Going to Brazil in February. Just bought a GSM unlocked phone to use while in Brasil. I know that I must purchase a SIM card to use in Brasil.
    I want to have RIO as a local number. Does anyone know the best place to buy a SIM phone card? Here (Paris) or when I get to Brasil?

Thanks a lot!

Tim

You can buy a sim card from the two main GSM companies, TIM and Oi. They have sales outlets all over Rio. Last time I bought one from TIM and it cost about R$30.

Cards for topping up your credit are sold in most stores and come in values ranging from R$10 to 50. The higher the value the longer the credit remains valid. If you want to send text messages abroad the TIM card is better, I dont think that Oi allow you to send international texts. You will need to take your passport with you when you buy the sim card. If you ask for a sim card they won't know what you are talking about, they are called chips in Brasil.

Comment

Why are you not going online shopping site like International Cell Phones, World Phones, SIM Cards, Satellite Phones here you can buy sim card in Brazil only in $59.
      Cheap Flights

Comment

Working...
      X