Patagonia Adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patagonia Adventures

Patagonia is a geographic region that spreads over a vast area throughout Argentina and Chile. Patagonia beginning to the south of the 'Colorado river' in Argentina encompasses an enormous variety of landscapes and animal life. Patagonia occupies one third of the Country, it has some of the highest hemisphere peaks, forest ancient trees, several of the world's most noteworthy glaciers, and fossil-rich coastal cliffs.

i have never heard about that region, but your description sounds great.

how fair is it from buenos aires??

Comment

It is one of the adventurous places. You can check out patagoniaadventuretrip.com for making your trip more luxurious. It offers different trekking programs that combine mountain bike, horse riding and kayaking in fjords and rivers.
      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Wow! Who wouldn't want to visit such a place? Sound great.
        Did you know? You do not need to already have a Kenyan visa to enjoy your holiday in Kenya. You get the visa as you arrive and maximum time is not required!You can learn and get all information about Kenya at information ranges from latest news, tourism and travel places, hotels and more.
        Best Tourist Destinations in Kenya | breaking news and newspapers in Kenya, Hotels and Accommodation

Comment

Originally posted by flutch007 View Post
          Patagonia is a geographic region that spreads over a vast area throughout Argentina and Chile. Patagonia beginning to the south of the 'Colorado river' in Argentina encompasses an enormous variety of landscapes and animal life. Patagonia occupies one third of the Country, it has some of the highest hemisphere peaks, forest ancient trees, several of the world's most noteworthy glaciers, and fossil-rich coastal cliffs.
          Patagonia is a beautiful destination to visit on earth. It is an ideal region to spend your holidays with family. It offers a variety of horseback riding and white-water rafting places to enjoy. Its most famous attractions are; CALAFATE, USHUAIA, RIO GALLEGOS, Torres del Paine National Park, Cape Horn and Puerto Natales.

Comment

That is something which has an outcome surely because if we see niagara falls tour is one of those things that are helpful for many ways and also during the travel it works like no other thing.

Comment

Preion, I also have great experience of Niagara Falls because I have been there few months ago with my few fellows. It is one of the most visited destinations of America as well as of the world that is visited my millions of tourists every year around the globe.

Comment

Here I want to share the some names of adventures places of Argentina, National Park Pumalin, Chiloe, Chaiten and National Park Torres DEL Paine.
                These are all the better for adventure seekers. If you are an adventure lover so I suggest you should go there once and you must visit these places.

Comment

Torres del Paine National Park, in Chile’s. It is located in Patagonia region. It is known for its soaring mountains, electric-blue icebergs, I have a plan to visit there soon for some adventurous. I like its natural beauty and now I have to share an image of its natural beauty hope you like it.

Comment

Tomammi! First of all, I appreciate your effort. You have shared really nice image and information about this place. I have also explored this place last year with my friends. My experience was awesome there. I am glad I have explored this kind of place which are filled with nature beauty. I wish I could explore this place gain and again.

Comment

tomammi...! I will love to say that you have shares most impressive and charming views of this adorable destination. I am also travelling lover and this is my most favorite one destination on earth. I also have a plan to go to there after finishing my niagara falls tour from east brunswick nj with my close friend. We will stay there for two days. I hope we will enjoy there a lot. Any suggestion for us?

Comment

This challenging trek in Patagonia is sure to make you feel like a pioneer. We travel to Aysen, the most sparsely populated region of Patagonia, dominated by spectacular icefields, snow-capped peaks, and impossibly-blue glacial lakes. Our adventure starts on the shores of Chile’s largest lake, Lago General Carrera, and takes us on remote gaucho trails between lakes and glaciers, climbing to passes with spectacular views of Patagonia’s highest peaks, and getting up close to rushing rivers and tranquil lakes, while on the shores of Lake Leones we witness icebergs breaking away and bobbing on the water. To appreciate the sheer force of nature, look no further than this panorama-packed gem of a trek in remote Patagonia.

invitation card shops in pondicherry

Comment

Working...
                        X