Los Glaciares National Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Glaciares National Park

Argentina is such a nice and wonderful country for travelling of the world. It is situated in South America. There are many diverse kind of places to have fun for visitors but I have a good experience of Los Glaciares National Park because I have been there more that five times in my life. Every time had lots of fun there. It is a one major charming spot of this amazing region. Millions of tourists love to visit there due to its rich nature beauty. It is a best place for having enjoyment so I will suggest you should go there once in your life.

Well, you have shared really nice information about Los Glaciares National Park, it is a famous attrcation for tarvelling point of view. I have been visiting there and had great fun with my all college fellows. I have plans to go in this summer vacation start days with my lovely friend to go there for enjoying some great time there.

Comment

Wow! jack567, You have shared really massive information about Los Glaciares National Park. I read your post attentively then I assume that you have a great information about this place. Buddy, I want to know about those attractions names which are nearest of this place. would you like to share those places names.

I am very excited for mine Thousand Island bus tour

Comment

Los Glaciares National Park, Spanish Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, national park in Santa Cruz provincia, southwestern Argentina, in the Andes surrounding the western extensions of Lakes Argentino and Viedma, at the Chilean border. It has an area of 1,722 square miles (4,459 square km) and was established in 1937. The park has two distinct regions—forests and grassy plains in the east and needlelike peaks, lakes, large glaciers, and snowfields in the west. Mount Fitzroy (11,073 feet [3,375 m]) is the highest point in the park. Wildlife includes guanacos, chinchillas, pudu and guemal (two species of small deer), condors, and rheas. The park was designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1981.

Hearing aids chennai

Comment

Working...
        X