Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Buenos Aires !

hey, welcome to Buenos Aires !
    I'll post some images from my city, where I live.

Buenos Aires (official name Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, also called Capital Federal ) is the capital of the Argentine Republic. The name means fair winds in Spanish. It is one of the largest cities in Latin America, with a lot of cultural offerings, and is the point of departure for travelling to the rest of the country. Inhabitants of Buenos Aires are called porteños, "people from the port". Buenos Aires is a singular, open and integrating destination that allows the visitor not only to view the city but also to live an exceptional urban adventure.

enjoy the city !

the second bookstore most beautiful in the world El Ateneo Gran Splendid

the woman bridge in Puerto Madero ( Calatrava Arch design )

a bit of Tango ( our music and dance ) will do better the soul ( the thursday in the Belgrano's square you can to learn tango as free)

on the north zone you will find the wonderful Delta del Tigre , a big ecosystem with an urban sector with residences and industry for fruits and wood.

The city is geographically contained inside the province of Buenos Aires, but it is politically autonomous. Its coordinates are 34º 36' S, 58º 26' W.

The city extends on a plain covering 19.4 kilometers (12 miles) from north to south and 17.9 kilometers (11 miles) from east to west.

Approximately three million people live in the City of Buenos Aires (the Federal Capital of Argentina with 202 square kilometers equivalent to 78.3 sq miles). The City is divided into 48 districts or barrios. Together with its metropolitan area or Great Buenos Aires (Gran Buenos Aires) this is one of the ten most populated urban centers in the world with over 14 million people. Most of the country's activity is highly concentrated in this single city and its surroundings.
    ( text : wikitravel)

we hope you like it !

Porteño
    Last edited by buenosaires; 02-10-2008, 08:31 PM.
    promoting Buenos Aires, perhaps your next destination ! Also discover all latinamerica !
    Buenos Aires Travel information and resources

Hi buenosaires

Nice pictures and information of Buenos Aires, Argentina. You are allowed to put your link in your signature. Links above that will be deleted.
    Administrator

Comment

thanks about your words. Yes, I had completed the signature. I believe that the first post doesn't signature, cuz current appears the signature in the second post made for me and doesnt appears in the first .
      thanks, I will post some images and video.

great forum !!! excellent VBulletin adaption design ! congrats
      Last edited by buenosaires; 02-10-2008, 08:32 PM.
      promoting Buenos Aires, perhaps your next destination ! Also discover all latinamerica !
      Buenos Aires Travel information and resources

Comment

Argentina is a tough place for any country to paly and win on clay. Austrailia and Hewitt will struggle. I honestly cannot remember any past history between the two teams.

Comment

Firstly I’d like to appreciate for great information about Buenos Aires. Yes, it is the top tourist selection for visiting in Argentina. The city has wide avenues, mansions, extensive green spaces, hundreds of sculptures and a large quantity of churches as well as the most interesting attraction is architecture.
          Furthermore, try visiting Luray, VA in USA where you’ll find lots of great attractions like Shenandoah National Park, Artisan Grill, Luray Caverns and Luray Zoo etc.
          Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Signature

Where I can set up my signature? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Local_BA View Post
              Where I can set up my signature? Thanks in advance!
              In your user control panel. If you still dont find it please send me a Private Message
              Administrator

Comment

Nice pics...No doubt buenos aires is stunning and one of the most beautiful city in the world.

Comment

Working...
                X