Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentine Food

Hello,
    There are so many food varieties in Argentine. It is so difficult to select, which is best one. But According to me there are some Argentine foods which is better then others. These are the followings:
    1. Steak

2. Mixed Asado (barbecue)

3. Milanesa

4. Empanadas

5. Tartas
    6. Pizza
    7. asta, Ravioli, and Sorrentinos
    8. Locro
    9. Mate

If anyone have any suggestion, please share it. Thanks
    Thanks
    Lokesh
    www.brightsun.co.uk

Wow. this is pretty awesome I love Argentinean food. Thanks for sharing us!

Comment

looking delicious. Argentina has a rich culture of food.
      Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

Mouth watering...Food of argentina.

Comment

brightsuntravel! Have you known about Milanesa recipe? Would you like to share with me? Do you know any informative website so also shares with me? I am waiting your reply.

Comment

I have been Argentina about few years ago with my friends. I stay in Alvear Art Hotel for two weeks. I enjoy my meal there and I would love to go there during summer holidays. So I suggest you shiould go there one and you can have comfortable stay there at reasonable prices.

Comment

jack567! This post is informative for me because I like travelling. When I read or see about a new place in my life so I want to visit this place soon. Now I have to go for my trip ny to canada 4 days I have a plan when I back from this tour then I must visit this Hotel. I hope I will enjoy there.

Comment

tomammi! You have shared nice information about Argentina. I like traveling and I like explore the different cities and countries. I have never been to Argentina. But I think it is a nice country to visit. Would you like to share about Argentina with me? So I can go there and can explore the differentb places there. I hope I will spend a great time there.

Comment

This is a Country in South America. I visited there at once in my life but I have a plan to visit there again in my holiday with my brother. L like it's these famous attractions like MALBA, Perito Moreno Glacier., Teatro Colón, Buenos Aires and Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes. I hope you will great fun there in tour.

Comment

Argentina’s favorite street food, these stuffed dough pockets are similar to Puerto Rico’s empanadilla or a Cornish pasty. Translating as “wrapped in bread,” empanadas come baked or fried and can be veggie or carnivorous.

Full Stack Developer Course Fees In Tambaram

Comment

Working...
                    X