Gping in Peru with my pregnat wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gping in Peru with my pregnat wife

Here we are to tell you about our trip to Peru in summer 2007.

Compared with our previous trips this is something special, my wife Ilaria is pregnant and our original tour planning has been revised a bit.
    Here are the the stages of our journey.

* August 2, 2007 - In the evening arrival in Lima, after a Lufthansa flight Turin - Frankfurt - Caracas - Lima.
    * August 3 - Transfer by bus to Paracas and visit of the reserve.
    * August 4 - Tracks at Islas Ballestas. In the afternoon transfer to the oasi of Huacachina.
    * August 5 - A day of rest dedicated to the visit of Huacachina, in the afternoon transfer to Nasca with bus Ormeno.
    * August 6 - with the airplane over the Nasca Lines and visit of the Cementerio de Cauchilla. During the night transfer to Arequipa
    * August 7 - Arrival at Arequipa in the morning. Day of rest for getting acquainted to the altitde with sightseeing of Arequipa.
    * August 8 - Visit to the Museum Santury and to Monasterio de Santa Catalina.
    * August 9 - Transfer to Puno by bus, in the afternoon shopping in Puno and.
    * August 10 - In the morning trip to the floating Uros Islands, in the afternoon visit to the burial towers of Sillustani.
    * August 11 - Transfer to Cusco by bus. Arriving in Cusco and accommodation at the hotel.
    * August 12 - Visit of Cusco.
    * August 13 - continues visit to Cusco. In afternoon excursion to the four ruins
    * August 14 - Day dedicated entirely to the tour of the Sacred Valley.
    * August 15 - Transfer by train to Aguascaliente. Afternoon spent at the spa of Aguascaliente.
    * August 16 - Visiting Machu Picchu and Cusco return in the evening
    * August 17 - transfer flight to Lima.
    * August 18 - The early morning departure for Italy, with Lima flight - Caracas - Frankfurt - Turin.

You can find lots of photos of my trip in my [Url Removed]

Peru is one of the most beautiful places. There people are very friendly and helpful. It has the best bus network system by which you can travel all around Peru easily. Trekking is also a famous sport in Peru.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Working...
    X