Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is anyone have visited of The Amalfi Coast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is anyone have visited of The Amalfi Coast?

Anyone have some knowledge about Amalfi Coast or If have a personal visit in this cost? I want to visit on this coast. I have plans to visit this coast in next year, but I have no information about this coast, So anyone Can share his personal experience about this coast? I will wait of cool replies.
    Last edited by tomammi; 12-04-2015, 10:07 AM.

Spring is the best time to visit the Amalfi Coast. July and August are high season for Amalfi Coast travel; temperatures can creep quite high and parking can be a challenge. Fall (especially November) and winter are rainy. The Ravello Festival, an annual arts and music festival, takes place throughout the summer in the town of Ravello.

Comment

In the month of August I will be free at home. So I would like to take a tour of Amalfi Coast. It will be good for me to visit this new destination except this to sit free at home. i will enjoy to be there and will get a good experience of travelling. Now as I will be free I will start my journey towards this destination.

Must join us west coast tours as soon as you can.

Comment

Well, Buddy, i must say that Amalfi coast sounds like I have heard of it before. But don't know from whom. anyway, I will like to say that after my tours nyc to niagara falls i will emancipate and then will make a move there. So till yet, i need to know some accommodations names of it and then i will be there for sure. I hope you guys will let me know of it as soon as you guys could.

Comment

Working...
        X