Trekking - Himachal Pradesh
    Yoga - Rishikesh
    Food - everywhere!
    Tigers - Madhya Pradesh
    Thrill-seekers - Manali
    Religious fervour - Varanasi
    Just chilling - Kerala
    Same day taj mahal tour - Agra
    Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

India is the beautiful place for visit around the world. It offers a lot of fabulous destinations among the visitors. It is my favorite one travel places of the world. I never been there bunt I want to go there once in coming months.

Comment

tajindiaexp! its really good to see that you shared here a really nice list of some tips regarding India trip. I really like this and would really like to follow these tip during my tour India and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this.
      las vegas to yellowstone national park good for having great fun

Comment

tajindiaexp! I would like to say that you have shared really nice information. I have read your post very attentively. I am sure your shared this information prove useful for all those members which make a plan to explore Indian. In my forthcoming days, I also try to explore this destination.

Comment

Well, Buddy, I am damn sure that this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. So now I would say that India is one of the most attractive and alluring kinds of thing for having some attractive time. Maybe I will move for it at the end of this month towards Manali. as it offers such beautiful views for fun seekers.

So excited for my niagara trips.

Comment

Mavishh! In your post, you said that maybe you move ahead to India. I suggest you to some places names ofIndia which you should explore there.
            Taj Mahal
            Harmandir Sahib
            Akshardham
            Brihadeeswarar Temple
            Gateway of India
            Lotus Temple
            Lodi Gardens

Comment

Working...
            X