Blue Lake Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Lake Cave

Bonito is the heart of eco-tourism in Brazil because it is famous for its natural beauty, prehistoric caves, waterfalls, and clear blue waters. One of the most beautiful is Blue Lake Cave (Gruta do Lago Azul). Amazingly, it is believed that no human set foot inside the cavern with the cobalt blue waters until 1924 when an Indian from the Terena tribe discovered it.

That's not to say nothing ventured down into the 328 feet (100 meters) deep cave, since massive mammals fossils from about 10,000 years ago were discovered by cave divers, bones such as those belonging to the Saber-tooth tiger and giant ground sloth. Because the water is so clear, it is hard to fathom that Blue Lake Cave is about 295 feet (90 meters) deep.

Adventurers start with a hike through the forest, then go caving through a wide entrance that allows sunlight to illuminate the gorgeous blue waters as well as stalactites and stalagmites of all different sizes. Here's a look at Bonito, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil and some of the extraordinary and unusual ecotourism adventures and true natural treasures including beautiful Blue Lake Cave.

Bonito is famous for it’s caving and river activities. “Snorkling in the Rio da Prata.” According to Wikipedia, “Bonito is in the middle of a region which is being discovered as ‘Caribe do Centro-Oeste’ (Caribbean of the Central-West) due to the unbelievable blue color of its waters. Owing to the enormous quantity of limestone in the ground, the water of these rivers passes through a real natural filter where impurities are deposited at the bottom of the river bed, leaving the rivers to be some of the clearest and most transparent in the world.”
    Find the most interesting place from attractions guide
    Find the similar links
    List of hotels |Imports Company

For the majors if we understand how it all stays at all these stages if we get to be aware of helpful activities we can have a certain amount of all the attractions. Exploring them is something that needs to be there and we can be aware of a lot through them for me maid of the mist boat tour is always there which is the way for it.

Comment

Blue Lake Cave is the most famous lake of Brazil. It is famous for its nature beauty, water falls, ancient caves and clear blue waters. It is my favorite lake due to its water spots. I visited there about few years ago with my friends. We had a lot of fun there and enjoyed its nature charming views. So I suggest you should go there once and enjoy the beauty of this beautiful lake.

Comment

jack! I agree with you. Blue Lake Cave is very a beautiful and amazing Place. You shared information have very helpful for all. It is the most famous lake in Brazil. Really, it is my best tour of life, and really enjoyed these activities.

Comment

Blue Lake Cave is the most astonishing cave in Brazil. It is the stunning place to see in Brazil and called as the most famous tourists places of this country. Visitors come to enjoy weekend there with family or friends. now as I will be back from my west coast tour I would like to take a tour of this destination with me few mates.

Comment

Blue Lake Cave is no doubt a beautiful and worth trying place for having some fun there a lot. i will love to be there after my niagara falls tours from new york by bus and this is going to be a great way of fun. As you could enjoy nature sightseeing, Photography and i think fishing and boating too. So must try this and let me know after coming back that how was your tour of it.

Comment

Working...
            X