travelling to the USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travelling to the USA?

Does a Canadian require a Visa to enter the U.S? If they are a permenant resident of Canada, and hold a valid Canadian passport do they need to enter into any Visa waiver program? please help.

Everyone needs visa to enter US wheather it is a permanent canadian or not...There are so many visa waiver program just search on net and find according to your best...
    Find San Francisco Street Parking | San Francisco Parking Garages coupons on lowest rates at proparksf.com

Comment

The United States isn’t a mainstream place to voyage around. Most individuals simply come here for a short recreation. Afterall, its an extensive nation without a genuine sightseer framework. Inns truly aren’t huge in the United States, trains don’t go a considerable measure of spots, and unlike a great deal of spots, we don’t offer working occasion visas.
      Pizza delivery frankfort il

Comment

USA is one of the best and most attractive places there are lots of historical and some of the top destinations are located. Well if you know about the best places of it so Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, Miami, Los Angeles and NYC are most attractive places.

Comment

yes you can take visa and go in usa because it's best place in the world and very interesting place . here many historical monuments available.

Comment

Yes that is necessary because most of the times that is based on individuals or people who are actually into all the needs so yeah sticking to the things that works are something which can be working for you walking through it online can help you for sure.
            When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

That always feels like an amazing experience because throughout it grows like a certain outcome and also thousand islands boat tours is one of those things which are quite good with a lot especially the basics.

Comment

New York City is the one travel destination. Now I am planing to go to there at the end of December. I will stay there for two weeks. I would like to visit the beautiful attractions of USA. These are my favorite places, Yellow stone Niagara falls and I want to go there. Tourist can have comfortable journey there.

Comment

You right jack, NYC is a wonderful destination for traveling. I visited there many of the times. Now, I am planing to go canada bus tours. It is my dream country for traveling. I would like to there Niagara Fall and Banff National Park. Both are the most famous and major attractions of Canada. Have you ever visited both places?

Comment

Sami321!! Yes i have been to New York and it was completely a very nice kind of experience for all of us. I have been to this beautiful and such inspiring place. Had really nice rime at this beautiful place when went to there it will be great for me to try this city again. I will surely really enjoy myself being there again.

Comment

Jonethen, I am very happy that you like to reply me about your NYC tour. I can see that you had spend a great time here. Well buddy, I want to know about your favorite places in this city where you want to go again and again?

Comment

Let me share with you, my favorite attraction names of New York.
                        Niagara fall
                        Central Park
                        Statue of Liberty
                        Brooklyn Bridge
                        Empire State Building

Comment

Jesse! really god to see that you have shared here really nice and cool names of attractions of new york. I really like all of them and have explored during my different tours. I would really like to explore Empire State Building after mine yellowstone national park bus tours with my friends and so sure that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse12 View Post
                            Let me share with you, my favorite attraction names of New York.
                            Niagara fall
                            Central Park
                            Statue of Liberty
                            Brooklyn Bridge
                            Empire State Building
                            Jesse12, You have shared a really great list of NYC attractions. These are also my favorite places but I have no idea about the Statue of Liberty. I never explored this place during my journey. I want to know about it as soon as possible. I hope you will reply me soon. I also want to see some images of it.

Comment

Let me shared with you some images Statue of Liberty. Which I have captured there during my journey.

I really enjoyed my thousand island tour.

Comment

Working...
                              X