What have you heard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you heard?

It does not mean you have to visit all over the world to know the world. I have not been except India but I am very much interested to learn about other countries. Thus, I came to know that Venezuela is famous for beautiful ladies. Have you heard same? or what have you heard?

I have heard that President Hugo is very kind person.

LOL. Yes, Venezuela is popular for beautiful women. However, many would argue that there are beautiful women in every country.

I would caution that visiting Venezuela (i.e., Caracas) can be dangerous. Crime is out the room there. I read an article a while back that said per capita, Caracas was more dangerous that Baghdad. Is that crazy or what?

So, be careful where beautiful girl chasing takes you. Just kidding. Take care.
    Alton
    http://www.travel-security-and-safety.com/

Comment

Originally posted by aed343 View Post
      LOL. Yes, Venezuela is popular for beautiful women. However, many would argue that there are beautiful women in every country.

I would caution that visiting Venezuela (i.e., Caracas) can be dangerous. Crime is out the room there. I read an article a while back that said per capita, Caracas was more dangerous that Baghdad. Is that crazy or what?

So, be careful where beautiful girl chasing takes you. Just kidding. Take care.

Caracas more dangerous that Baghdad .....Are you sure ???

Comment

I heard that Venezuela has schools that train young women to be beauty queen, is that true?
        -------------------------------------------------
        " Thailand Hotel Bookings "

Comment

Yeah I have also heard that Venezuelan women takes beauty contests seriously.
          Vikings Shelly Lakes

Comment

Working...
          X