Favorite South American destination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite South American destination?

I've never been...would love to hear more. What is everyone's favorite destination?

South America is not a continent for everyone. If you feel uncomfortable when faced with other people's hardships, if you have no patience with other races, religions or culture, it is not for you. In a word, South America can be fabulous and frustrating,

For me South America is the the land of the samba, smiles, sun and fun.

SOUTH AMERICA DESTINATIONS:

ARGENTINA
    BOLIVIA
    BRAZIL
    CHILE
    COLOMBIA
    ECUADOR
    PARAGUAY
    PERU
    URUGUAY
    VENEZUELA

You must be in possession of a valid passport with at least six months validity. Visas are required for most South and Central American countries.

CHEERS!

Comment

depending on wht you look for

Latin America is great, almost all the countries have something very special to them. Whether your looking for sports (watching or doing!), beaches, cultures, they are all very nice!

I've been mainly in Peru for the last 11 months and I love it here, culture, food, women... :-)

Check out this site Latin Travel it might help make a decision. Good luck!
      Travel Directory | Dedicated SEO consultant

Comment

Argentina is a great place to visit...

Comment

Prefer Beach summer vacation

Beaches On the Caribbean, the Atlantic and the Pacific. you can relax in summery weather, far away from snow and the cold North winds...love it.
          Florida Vacation Rentals

Comment

I've only been to Brazil in South America, and it was a really nice trip though I think I would enjoy some of the other countries more. Especially since I love to speak spanish! I definetely want to make another trip to south america, and I think my first choice would be chile or ecuador.

Comment

South America and Central America have many wonderful destinations for a vacation, from the pyramids in Mexico to the jungles in Brazil and Peru or step back in time and visit Havana in Cuba.
              Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina, is one of the most elegants city in South America. It´s a European-Styled city and it´s the most important city in the country, almost half of the population lives there.
                cyprus travel
                holidays canaries

Comment

I whent to brazil Rio De Janero and i had a wonderfull time its a country in turmoil but what a place to visit some very intresting people there and some very nice sites and sounds.
                  cheap holiday deals
                  new york holidays

Comment

South America is the fourth largest continent surrounded by the Caribbean Sea to the northwest and north, the Atlantic Ocean to the northeast, east, and southeast, and the Pacific Ocean to the west.
                    Spring Break Travel | india tourism

Comment

¿My trip advice? COLOMBIA

It's safe, it's affordable, and it's attracting travelers like never before. Colombia is the closest South American getaway to the United States, has seemingly appeared on just about every "hip new travel destination" list over the last few years, including the New York Times list of 31 Places to Go in 2010.
                      Bogotá might just be the most pleasant surprise of your trip. Progressive and cosmopolitan, Bogotá was recently named the world's third-most bike-friendly city after Amsterdam and Copenhagen. The original home of the now much-copied ciclovía concept, Bogotá closes 122 kilometers of roads to cars every Sunday for hundreds of thousands of cyclists to enjoy. Its walkable colonial neighborhood La Candelaria, home to the Plaza de Bolivar (pictured), boasts the world-class Gold Museum and the worthwhile Donación Botero, a museum with works by Colombia's most famous artist, Fernando Botero, as well as unknown dabblers like Picasso, Renoir, and Monet. La Candelaria is also a food-lover's paradise, with top-notch international cuisine, tasty and inexpensive local fare, and scores of street vendors selling aromatica, a wonderfully addictive spiced hot tea.
                      Colombia tours

Comment

According to me, South America and Central America has many attractions for the holidays, from the pyramids in Mexico to forests in Brazil and Peru or step back in time and visit Havana in Cuba.
                        Time Square Hotel

Comment

Manne thanks for sharing this information.
                          Kerala Tour Packages & Kerala Tourism Packages & Tour Packages Kerala & Holiday Packages Kerala & Kerala Holiday Packages & Kerala Tour

Comment

These are my best destination of south america

COLOMBIA
                            ECUADOR
                            PARAGUAY
                            PERU
                            URUGUAY

Comment

Peru & Colombia are my favorite destinations in South America.
                              I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

Working...
                              X