Any Colombia fanatico here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Colombia fanatico here?

Since I've been living in Peru for over a year, it's really easy for me to visit near countries. I've had the chance to go to Colombia a couple of times and I really enjoyed it!

Is there anybody who agrees that Colombia has one of the best nightlife in Latin America? The girls aren't so bad either! :-)

I'd like to read about your adventures to this beautiful country, who is sadly still in the shadow of it's past!

Cheers!
    Cartagena Colombia Flights | Cheapest Flights Online

I think Colombia is to dangerous to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Manne View Post
      I think Colombia is to dangerous to travel.
      If you are guide by the image that is sell by Hollywood, yes you are right, but if you come to the real world and investigate something you could find the reality. Colombia has many problems, but thanks to our new government at the head our president Uribe, Colombia today is a country that give security to all people, including tourist. As a significant and interesting data I inform you that today Bogotá Colombia is more secure and has a less kill rate than Washington DC, in other words Bogotás is safest than Wahsington DC.

Colombia today offers many places and cities to know, all of them today offers not only great attractions, but also safety. Here some pics of the most popular places to know in Colombia:

Bogotá DC
      Capital city

Candelaria, the historic district of Bogotá

Medellín

Second largest city

Santiago de Cali

Third One

Cartagena de Indias

The most known one!

Comment

Historic district of Cartagena

I hope all of you had enjoyed those pics!!

Comment

Thanks for the nice pics, I enjoyed that!

Comment

Nice pictures of the biggest cities in colombia! Good picks!
            Administrator

Comment

You have an interesting photo in this thread that interests me very much
              Electric adjustable beds prices frame | Air adjustable bed mattress | Electric adjustable beds prices

Comment

Colombia is such a great country. We have a very rich and diverse culture. It is a modern city where you can find everything you would in any other touristic spot.
                Colombia nightlife adds spice to the life of the country. After a tiring day, we charge ourself by getting into pubs, clubs or discotheques. There exists a feeling of joy and conviviality all around.
                ¿My advice? Everyone is so welcome to come and yes... Colombia has one of the best nightlife in Latin America
                Colombia tours

Comment

Ilike the Photos!

Hi, Such nice photos. You've displayed beyond doubt what a great place Columbia is!
                  Did you know? You do not need to already have a Kenyan visa to enjoy your holiday in Kenya. You get the visa as you arrive and maximum time is not required!You can learn and get all information about Kenya at information ranges from latest news, tourism and travel places, hotels and more.
                  Best Tourist Destinations in Kenya | breaking news and newspapers in Kenya, Hotels and Accommodation

Comment

Working...
                  X