Has anyone travelled to Hawaii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone travelled to Hawaii?

Every woman should have A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, and a black lace bra...

What's your question about Hawaii?
    motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

It’s a great place. Very recently a friend of mine had visited Hawaii and he is of the opinion that transportation and Hotels are too expensive! I would suggest you to book hotels in advance, which can help reduce your Budget.
      There is a site I visited last night LastMinuteTravel.com which is running some contest, wherein you get a stay at any hotel for only $1 per night.

Comment

Are you asking for Hawaii??

If you are asking for Hawaii. It is the newest of the 50 U.S. states, and is the only state made up entirely of islands.

Hawaii is one of only four states of the U.S. in which non-Hispanic whites do not form a majority, and has the largest percentage of Asian Americans.It has two official languages English and Hawaiian.

Now the state capital, Honolulu is located along the southeast coast of Oʻahu. The previous capital was Lahaina, Maui. Some major towns are Hilo, Kāneʻohe, Kailua, Pearl City, Waipahu, Kahului, Kailua-Kona, Kīhei, and Līhuʻe.

Hope this answer may be helpful to you.
        Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Hawaii is an almost flawless destination. It’s an enchanting multicultural society whose roots lie in Polynesia, Asia, North America and Europe, and it’s an expression of nature at its most luscious and divine. For something cheaper or more adventurous, aim for the Big Island or Kaua'i. If time is short, stick to one island and make the most of it. Honolulu & Waikiki are teeming cultural and economic powerhouses, but in under an hour you can be alone in the rain forest or snoozing on white sand.
          Luxury beach resorts
          Luxury hotels in Paris

Comment

Hawaii is a very beautiful destination. In a few days I have just spent my summer vacation. It's an amazing place.I have been doing their lots of fun and capture a lot of memory.
            gulf shores condominiums

Comment

Travel

One of the most popular attractions in all of the islands is found on Hawaii Island’s southeastern regions of Kau and Puna at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. This is where you can see majestic Halemaumau Crater, hike through a lava tube and witness Kilauea, one of the world’s most active volcanoes. But you’ll find there’s even more to discover on Hawaii Island. From amazing historic places like Puukohola Heiau National Historic Site and Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park to living museums like the Imiloa Astronomy Center in Hilo, the itineraries are endless on Hawaii Island.

Comment

Yes i have been there a couple of times and its one of my favorite places when it comes to discussing things which comes around. I have visited Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head the most in Hawaii which i have always fine beautiful to be visited again.
                When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Hawaii is the most famous tourist destination as tourism point of vies. It has plenty memorizing islands among the visitors. It is my favorite one travel destination around the world. I have been there about few years ago to enjoy the incredible beauty of this beautiful region. Millions of visitors go there and spent their vocations.

I had remarkableb journey during mybus tour san francisco

Comment

Hawaii is such a nice and most beautiful city state of USA. It offers a diverse kind of places to explore incredible views of nature beauty. It has plenty memorizing islands where you can enjoy family holidays. It is my most favorite one travel destination. I have been there numerous times in my life some with my family and some time with my friends and every time had lots of fun there. If anyone have you ever been there then can you share your personal views with us. I am waiting for your reply?

Comment

Working...
                    X