Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington dc 2023 cherry blossom festival​.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington dc 2023 cherry blossom festival​.

I planning 1-Day New York to Washington DC Cherry Blossom Sightseeing Tour. It seems like one of the best tours that I was able to find to washington dc 2023 cherry blossom festival​. Through this i am able to explore so many places in just one day. We are so excited for cherry blossom day​ and more fun places to visit. I think i got the best deal for $34.30 each and also we have option to check out everything at our own pace by paying some extra dues but i am okay with their itinerary. If you have any suggestions for me then must share here and also share your plans to make your day best one.
    tours west coast best to admire beauty of the west coast!!​

Well, being a fun seeker would like to say that 1-Day New York to Washington DC Cherry Blossom Sightseeing Tour sounds interesting to me. I really like this option and will surely avail this. Could you please tell me about those attractions that have been mentioned in your travel list?

Comment

Well, that’s good to know you are interested in a one-day cherry blossom tour. It is the best way of fun and a way that leads you towards beautiful sights during springtime. There is so much to do in one day, like taking photos of the White House, enjoying a walk through Lower Senate Park to see the pear tree blossoms at the US Capitol, and exploring famous attractions with the charming views of cherry trees. The FDR Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial and many other landmarks are waiting for you on the walk around the Tidal Basin.

Comment

God to know about these places from you and wanna know about White House. THis is a dreamy destination for m sister and she really wanna go inside this house. SO do tell me about the policy for travelers to go there.

Comment

Yeah there is a long process behind. Heath protocols, security protocols, and to be aware what to bring with you and what to avoid. Secondly you are not sure if on cherry blossom public tours are available or not, before making a plan you have to check for availability of the public tours. If your brother is willing to go inside then he has to ask his embassy at least 21 days before to get special permission. Here I am going to share schedule timing for his help, hope this will help "8:00 AM to 12:30 PM Tuesday to Saturday, except Federal holidays or official use". Then you need a valid government issued photo ID while you are touring.

Comment

Working...
          X