Willis Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willis Tower

Wills Tower is a famous skyscraper featuring expansive views of Chicago which you should explore during your Chicago tour. I went to go there after my salt lake city tour and capture lots of stunning views of this region. Here I am going to share a photo with you all that is really impressive and grabs me to go there again.,
    Attached Files

Herey jee, The image of this tower is really nice. I think it is a nice and historical place to see in Chicago. I never visited this place, but I will try to go there after my usa east coast trip. The Wills Tower is a great place for selfie and capture lots of stunning views of Chicago. I can't wait to visit this tower.

Comment

Willis Tower is the one of most famous attractions of Chicago. I never visited there but I heard through my friends. He told me it is a historic place of Chicago and it is a great place for history lovers. I want to go there in summer holidays. I will stay there for three days. Share your experience that you there visited.

Comment

jack567, I have recently visited this tower with my uncle. It is a truly awesome place for history lovers. You should go there once in life. I explore their great time with my uncle. I saw many places there. This tower offers lots of stunning views of this city. During the travel, We stayed the JW Marriott Chicago hotel. It is the nearest hotel of this tower. I will suggest this hotel for staying during the tour.

Comment

Thank you Jack576, for sharing your experience about Willis tower. I have never been to there, but I have heard much about through my elder brother who lives in Chicago, I would love to go there in my summer vacations, Hope so it would be memorable journey of my life.
          I'm very excited about my new york tours niagara falls.

Comment

I would like to say that all of you have shared really a great experiences about Willis tower and it sounds an interesting place. I never had been there but I will like to go there in my winter holidays. Guys, I have no enough information about it I mean any best restaurant or hotel for stay. Will you like to share some images of this beautiful attraction with me?
            I had much fun during my bus tour to boston.

Comment

Willis Tower is a most beautiful historical landmark of Chicago. It is also famous attraction and my favourite too. I have personally visited there but I have an awesome experience is there. It was a memrable moment of my life while I was captured most beautiful and gorgeous views of this attraction in my camera. Anyone have you ever been there then can you share your personal views with us. I am waiting for your replies?

Comment

my uncle also says that Willis Tower is really a nice place to visit. He has visited this attraction and always recommends me to take a tout of thsi destination. I want to go there but still I could not find a chance. As all of you shared nice and attention grabbing views so it will be difficuilt for me to wait for more time. So soon i woudl like to go for the tour of this destination.

Comment

Yeah, that could be a good way as you have shared such nice stuff, This will be surely helpful for others as well as it is for me. So now after completing my tours nyc to niagara falls I will pay attention to this place and then will be there for sure. Thanks to all of you for sharing massively.

Comment

Working...
                  X