Any tips for Disney World newbies ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips for Disney World newbies ?

I and my friends are going to Disney World and Universal Mid August. We're planning on spending 2 days in Disney and 2 days in Universal. This is the first time going in a long time for us. Last time I went was about 10 years ago when I was 14 with my family. We're going by ourselves this time and are feeling a little but overwhelmed with everything! We've got A LOT of stuff already planned; which parks to go to on which days, what rides to hit, dinner reservations are already made. But I'm wondering if there are any other tips or tricks that would be helpful to know ? We're staying at the Hilton so we're going to take advantage of the Extra Magic Hours, however I've also heard during those hours, its MORE crowded.

Any advice/tips/tricks would be greatly appreciated!!

Disney World is a best place for having enjoyment. I have been there many times in my life some time with my family and some time with my friends. Every time had lots of fun there. Millions of travelling lovers go there annually with family and kids for having fun. In my point of view it is a prefect destination for fun lovers. I will love to be there again in my free time.

Comment

Originally posted by michelron View Post
      I and my friends are going to Disney World and Universal Mid August. We're planning on spending 2 days in Disney and 2 days in Universal. This is the first time going in a long time for us. Last time I went was about 10 years ago when I was 14 with my family. We're going by ourselves this time and are feeling a little but overwhelmed with everything! We've got A LOT of stuff already planned; which parks to go to on which days, what rides to hit, dinner reservations are already made. But I'm wondering if there are any other tips or tricks that would be helpful to know ? We're staying at the Hilton so we're going to take advantage of the Extra Magic Hours, however I've also heard during those hours, its MORE crowded.

Any advice/tips/tricks would be greatly appreciated!!
      michelron, Its too much late to see your post. I must say till now you had blast of fun in Disney World that is called the happiest place of this world to go for. I love to go for it and would like to say it will be fun time for me too for spending some time there and have fun to enjoy this exciting rides. I just love this place to go for ever to make my vacations best to recall with my family members.

Comment

Working...
      X