Looking for budget hotels near Florida keys and Everglades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for budget hotels near Florida keys and Everglades

I know there are many 2-3 start hotels in Miami area, but these are all adding an unncessary 40-50 miles to where I want to be, i.e key west and everglades. Are there any 2-3 star hotels nearer?
    I usually book through hotwire, but don't mind trying individual chain websites if I knew they had a location I am interested in.

Days Inn University of Central Florida || econolodge levis quebec canada

I don't know about Miami but if you have time then visit to Panama City beach, Florida with my family and it was good experienced for me. It is very beautiful place and there are many things to do on beach. You will enjoy so much in this place and the resort is very affordable.
    panama city beach resort

Comment

I have a good experience of Coconut Palm Inn because I have been there about few years ago during my holidays. I had comfortable stay there for four days and enjoy my delicious meal there. It has plenty rotatable neat and clean rooms to their guessts. Hotel staff was very friendly. It is a nice place where tourist can have comfortable stay and enjoy tasty food items. Its living system is very awesome. It is an ideal destination for foodies.

Comment

There are many fabulous and most beautiful hotels where you can enjoy dining but I will love share the names of some budgeted hotels where you can comfortable stay with famil and kids at reasonable prices such as:

Baymont Inn and Suites Florida City
        Garden Inn of Homestead
        Everglades City Motel
        Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa

My father so much excited about cherry blossom east coast

Comment

Thông tin khá bổ *ch, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế n*y để forum thêm phần đa dạng.

Comment

Working...
          X