Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are some nice, cheap vacation spots in Florida ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are some nice, cheap vacation spots in Florida ?

i have no idea where to i go for holiday to Florida so please help me out.

There are so many places in Florida, it would be better if you contact tour operators near by you, compare different packages and choose best suited.
    Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

I think you can go Panama City Beach which is very nice.Their beaches are very beautiful. It also cheap and best vacation spots. I have also spent their holiday.
      gulf shores condominiums

Comment

Travel

Combining these Florida vacation destinations with an inexpensive, but quality hotel or campsite gives you the recipe for an affordable vacation that will please the entire family.Everyone is familiar with Florida's top vacation destination — Disney World. However, there are several other destinations that draw millions of visitors to the Sunshine State each year.

Comment

Shimla, Kullu Manali, Dehradun, Ooty, Agra, Nainital are the vacation places in India.

Rent a car

Comment

Good Job Jashon! i'm impressed about your sharing. Keep sharing. Would you like to tell me some information about Ooty and Agra? what kind of activities for enjoyment, famous places and best hotel to stay there?
            it was my best vacations in niagara falls tours from toronto with my friends.

Comment

Florida have a lot of places which are quite attractive.If you have planned about visiting it then Walt Disney World is the place which everyone wants to visit who go there so do not forget to go there.Also if you get to have a source like Fort Lauderdale, FL to Melbourne, FL can be very helpful for you.
              When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

You can go Panama City Beach which is very nice and their beaches are very beautiful. it is very cheap and best vacation spot.
                panama city beach resort

Comment

I can never visit to this place. But i love beaches last year i can visit to Orange Beach,Alabama. It is very beautiful place for vacations. I will decide to go Florida next time.
                  Orange Beach Resort

Comment

In my point of veiw Panama City Beach is a best spot where visitors can have comfortable stay with family and friends at reason able prices. I have been there about few years ago with my friends to enjoy holidays. We all had great time there and had an awesome experience there. I captured many images of this spot in camera. So I will suggest you to must go there once. I am sure you will have great time there.

Comment

Florida has plenty most beautiful and alluring destinations where you can enjoy family holidays. Those names are:

Daytona Beach’
                      Fernandina Beach
                      Orlando
                      Palm Beach
                      Port st. Luice

I wan to know about these places?

Comment

Working...
                      X