Tampa Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Florida

There are some wonderful places to visit in Tampa. Has anyone been there?
    Great video of Tampa, Florida

No, but I'd love to make a trip there. Maybe hit a Yanks Spring Training game.

Comment

Tampa Bay Bucs

Don' t forget about the Tampa Bay Bucs while you are seeing the Yanks.
      Great video of Tampa, Florida

Comment

If you want white, sugar sand beaches, sport fishing, jet skiing, parasailing you could join Annual Gasparilla Pirate Festival. Or you could try to visit The Florida Aquarium.

Comment

Originally posted by videoking View Post
          There are some wonderful places to visit in Tampa. Has anyone been there?
          Tampa sounds to be a great holiday destination. But is it good only for a beach vacation?
          Florida Vacation Rentals

Comment

The city of Tampa operates over 165 parks and beaches covering 2,286 acres within city limits; 42 more in surrounding suburbs covering 70,000 acres , are maintained by Hillsborough County. These areas include the Hillsborough River State Park, just northeast of the city. Tampa is also home to a number of attractions and theme parks, including Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Adventure Island, Lowry Park Zoo, and Florida Aquarium

Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo features animals, interactive exhibits, rides, educational shows and more. The Zoo serves as an economic, cultural, environmental and educational anchor in the City of Tampa.

Adventure Island is a water park just adjacent to Busch Gardens. It features many water rides, dining, and other attractions typical to a water park.

I have been their lots of time. It has a wide variety of architectural designs and styles.
            Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Tampa is a most beautiful city of Florida. It has plenty mesmerizing attractions among the visitors. I have been there many times of my like and had a lot of experience there. I explored many fabulous places to enjoy the beauty of this amazing region. Many visitors go there each year and spent their holidays. It is a great place where tourist can visit and see a divers kind of attractions. I will suggest you to must go there once.

Comment

No doubt that, Tampa is the most beautiful city of Florida. It has plenty memorizing attractions among the visitors. I have been there many times of my like and had a lot of experience there. I explored many fabulous places to enjoy the beauty of this amazing region. Many visitors go there each year and spent their holidays. It is a great place where tourist can visit and see a diverse kind of attractions. I will suggest you to must go there once and you will definitely enjoy your vacation in this place.
                Orange Beach Resort

Comment

Tampa is an outstanding and lovely city for visit as traveling point of view. It is famous for its most beautiful landscapes, historical museums most precious islands and luxury beaches. Thousands of visitors go there every year with family and kids and spent their holidays. It is a perfect place for outing and you can enjoy there many outdoor activities. I also visited there and It was a memorable moment while I was captured gorgeous views of nature beauty in my camera.

Comment

Working...
                  X