Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top places that make me to visit Cananda again and again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top places that make me to visit Cananda again and again...

I think these are few famous places in Canada...

* Vancouver
    * Calgary
    * Niagara Falls
    * Toronto
    * Ottawa
    * Montreal
    * Quebec City
    * Halifax
    * Victoria

Canada's Natural Wonders

* Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks
    * Dinosaur Provincial Park
    * Nahanni National Park Reserve
    * Cabot Trail
    * Niagara Falls

Canada's Amazing Array of Outdoor Activities

* Camping
    * Skiing / Snowboarding
    * Golfing
    * Fishing
    * Hiking, Mountain Biking, Climbing, Kayaking, Canoeing, Skiing, and Snowshoeing Trails across Canada.

Canada is surely a place I would love to visit again.... These places are really wonderful... what do you think???
    Signature site not approved, please do not post it again in your signature.

Yes it's very intresting to know about canada. People spend their vacation on canada and they get a lot of entertainment to visit canada

Comment

For me, one of the best things about Canada is the people, and how they/we welcome people from all over the world, the multiple cultures. Altough my primary residence is no longer in Canada, I am very pround of my country, especially my province Quebec, which is beautiful and full of life! :-)
      Cartagena Colombia Flights | Cheapest Flights Online

Comment

Vacation In Muskoka

Hi Cathywoody....

Thanx for giving such useful information. You can consider one more place in Canada to visit i.e. Muskoka Lake. A very beautiful and peaceful place to visit.
        Muskoka Cottage Rentals | Bracebridge Rentals

Comment

Canada is the country with lots natural attractions. Person who visits it once will surely visit it again. The most popular tourist destination is Niagara Falls in Canada located at the border of USA and Canada. Prince Edward Island is the green island you can enjoy a relaxing day there. Moreover, Calgary and Vancouver are the beautiful cities in Canada.
          Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Canada is a great place for visit that is offers a divers kind of attractions to explore the views of nature beauty. I am going to share the names of some well known destinaions which are my favorite like Banff National Park, Niagara Falls, Canadian Rockies, Toronto Zoo and Canadian War Museum. If you want to go there so I will suggest you to must visit these places.

Comment

I like Canada Because Canada has many attractions. I visited once in my college life with my few friends. I heard from my 2nd-year friend. He visited in Canada and this region for visiting the point of view. Then We had a plan to visit there and enjoy our holidays. When we reached there and all tours are great, but one destination is unforgettable. This place name is Niagara fall. I want to again visit there.

Comment

Niagara fall is a breathtaking destinations for visit and to see the beauty of the nature views. In my point of view it is a prefect destination for nature's sightseeing lovers. I have been there numerous times in my life to enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing destination. I captured gorgeous incredible views of nature beauty in my camera. If have a plan to go to Canada then I will suggest you must visit this incredible place. I hope you will fully enjoy there.

I also spent really amazing time on my Niagara tours from new york with my family.

Comment

Canadian Rockies and Banff National Park are are really nice and most wondeful destination for visit as travelling point of view. I also visited both of these places during my Canada's trip. I really enjoyed there photography. I will love to be there again and agian in my future life for enjoyment. I want to know your views about these places?

Comment

cathywoody...! I must say that you have shared such a nice names of attractions which view very amazing and cool. These share all places are the best for visit but I have a good experience of Vancouver because I have been there a lots of time in my whole life to enjoy incredible beauty of this alluring destination. In my point of view it is a perfect place for all travelling and nature lovers.

I am going to enjoy my bus tour los angeles to san francisco

Comment

cathywoody...! All of these places look so fabulous. I have a good experience of Quebec City because I have been there a lot of times in my whole life and have joyful time there. It is a really nice most wonderful and lovely destination for visit and where you can enjoy stunning views of nature baeuty. Thousands of visitors go there annually with family and kid and will came back with a lot of pleasant memories. I am sure your shared list about attractions would be useful for other travellers.

Comment

Yes you are right buddy the above shared stuff is quite enough for any tourists to make a move towards Quebec City. Now soon I will also like to take a tour of Quebec City with my family,. I will go there almost after ten years. So I have no too much knowledge about its places which are best for family trip,. Now you tell me the names of some more names of places which I should add in my cart.

Comment

North America provide such a large range of variety that can offers such pretty much amazing stuff. I Like Calgary, Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa and Niagara Falls. I am in love with these places and that can offers us such wide range of places. So guys i now after my countdown to new york trip​ will make a plan towards North America.
                          tours west coast best to admire beauty of the west coast!!​

Comment

Working...
                          X