Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving from Ontario to Ottawa

Hi,
    I’m currently staying in Toronto. My business partner and I have decided to shift our business location to Ottawa(some profit intentions in mind). Hence, I will have to shift to Ottawa along with my family. Shifting is always a difficult thing, but as situation demands, I’m short of other options. Along with my household goods, will have to shift my vehicles as well. I have contacted few services for the help. I thought of shifting it in the containers. But, it is just 218 miles from Toronto to Ottawa. So, is it a good move to shift in containers or should I change to other option? Would appreciate suggestions from those with experience. I contacted one moving company(Moving Companies, Moving Company, Canada Movers – Mayflower Canada they have an option for an affordable storage upto 90 days. Is it profitable to use this service? Have you used their service?
    Waiting for your reply.
    Thanks in advance
    Traveling to my destination...

I read your post and I must say that you have shared really informative post with all of us. I appreciate your sharing. Ontario and Ottawa are best destination for travelling. I also have a plan to go Ontario with my whole friends to enjoy coming holidays. I am sure that it will be a fun time for us and will came back with a lot of pleasant memories. Any suggestion for us?

My father going to enjoy his niagara tour from new york

Comment

Working...
    X