Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada festivals

Calgary Winterfest
    All things show will be highlighted during the event. A children’s carnival will be set up indoors at Devonian Gardens. There will be skiing and snowboarding at Olympic Park. Canoe portage competitions and an array of winter sports will complete the list of activities.

Annual Festival du Voyageur
    An annual celebration of “joie de viure” highlights French Canadian history. A street party, dog sled races, parade and winter sportsl competitions provide something for everyone. Log sawing, barrel balancing, and beard growing all make the list of sports to watch.

Kellogg's Quebec City Winter Carnival
    A great all city festival with music and street fun. Ice sculptures and snow activities for the entire family. The carnival mascot BonHomie leads the festivities

Fete des Neiges
    Ice sculptures, skating, tobogganing, singing in the streets of the old city, pure family fun and revelry in Parc des Iles, Montreal

Winterlude.
    North America’s largest winter festival includes endless activities for families. The festival’s activities line the longest skating rink in the world. Outaouais/Ottawa.

Thunder on Ice
    The big event in the north. Snowmobiles, cars, ATV’s and dirt bikes will be competing for over $150,000 in prize money. A concert with big name music stars is also planned. TV coverage will reach 25 million households in North America.

Very interesting post about canadian festivals, thanks

Comment

Sounds great - would you have to book hotels far in advance? Due to crowds and the like?
      M&M was here!
      City of the Tribes

Comment

Yes nice post! But for my taste, the most fun are in Montreal, and missing!

The fireworks festival is a worlwide festival, awesome! Free shows, drinks and great people

The Jazz festival is also one of the best in the world!

The comedy festival hosts the funniest people in the world (both french and english). I've seen Seinfeld and other major comedians there

During summer, there are always great stuff going on in the most fun city of Canada, Montreal!

Enjoy!
        Cartagena Colombia Flights | Cheapest Flights Online

Comment

Hi everyone!
          i'm writting to let you notice that amazing carnivals.!
          you don't regret to visit different places of Peru in special cajamarca because there'll start the carnivals....!
          that carnivals is celebrated for more than 100 years.! it's a great festivals where you can taste their differents delicious typical dishes and know more about there culture..!
          if you are interested in go there i will recommend you an agency who could organizate your journey!...
          only write if you want to know more about that.!
          byee!

Comment

Working...
          X