• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waterton Lakes National Park (Alberta)
    Banff National Park (Alberta)
    Long Beach (Ontario)
    Sauble Beach (Ontario)

Comment

I like the Long Beach (Ontario) very much. I will suggest you go to this place.

Comment

I think Niagara Falls most peaceful place in Canada. Niagara Falls is the finest place to see in Canada. It’s has three sides. One of its side is in Canada, second is in America and third one is in Bridal Veil. The Canadian Falls is situated between Goat Island and Table Rock right. American Falls is between Prospect Point and Luna Island far left and the Bridal Veil Falls is between Luna Island and Goat Island mid left. The height of Canadian fall is about 167 feet. And the Volume of water is approximately 2,271,247 liters per second.
        I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

I think best places to visit the in Canada are:
          • Canadian Falls
          Niagara Falls
          • Banff National Park
          • Glacier National Park
          • CN Tower
          Canada's Wonderland
          Last edited by Jacklee; 08-11-2014, 09:26 AM.
          I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Canada is very beautiful destinations for tourism. Canada is a vast land encompassing majestic mountains, spectacular coastlines, virgin forests, spacious prairies and Arctic tundra. Best places are:
            Ottawa
            Whistler
            Quebec City
            Montreal

Comment

Originally posted by samanthaflax02 View Post
              Canada is very beautiful destinations for tourism. Canada is a vast land encompassing majestic mountains, spectacular coastlines, virgin forests, spacious prairies and Arctic tundra. Best places are:
              Ottawa
              Whistler
              Quebec City
              Montreal
              samanthaflax02! Can you provide me some details about the Ottawa and Montreal I am totally unknown about these places and curious to know? Both sound amazing for tourism. Let me know about the famous and interesting things to do there too.
              I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

My favorite place in Canada is Niagara Falls because of its attractiveness, beauty and speed. It is just beyond words to describe. You can also enjoy these fall from Niagara Falls State Park. Don’t forget to take your camera while going over there.
                I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Ash! Niagara Falls is also my favorite falls. It gives a dazzling sight. I agree with you when everyone goes to visit this falls must to be take the camera.
                  I need some guideline about the cheap yellowstone tour package from san francisco.

Comment

Now Jamar! Niagara Fall is also my favorite in the world. This Fall is present the natural beauty of God. According to your requirement I want to talk about Yellowstone tour package from San Francisco. Yellowstone is the national park in USA. It is one of the most famous and wonder place in the world. During this tour you first go this park and then go San Francisco. San Francisco is the city in California. Its offers wide range of attractions for visitors. Here I want to share some name of famous attractions:
                    • Golden Gate Bridge
                    • Union Square
                    • Golden Gate Park
                    • Coit Tower
                    • Aquarium of the Bay
                    To go to boston new york washington dc tour is a great oppertunity to visit some amazing attrcations of united states.

Comment

Ottawa is the capital of canada. It is the most beautiful and peaceful place in canada.
                      It is located at the confluence of the Ottawa, Gatineau and Rideau rivers in southeastern Ontario, Ottawa is the capital of Canada. As the nation’s capital, Ottawa is home to many financial, commercial and federal establishments. Running right through the heart of the city, the Rideau Canal is Ottawa’s star attraction. In winter the canal becomes the world’s largest ice skating ring.
                      Luxury India Tours ,Luxury India Tour Package,Private India Tours , India Luxury Tours,Luxury tours of India

Comment

I love visiting Sylvan Lake, Red Deer in Canada, especially in the fall. If you visit these places, make sure you try using the premium sedan limo services to enjoy the moments of being treated special. Call 403.307.4488 Avant-garde Limousine Services.
                        Avant-garde Limousine Services: Airport Limousine Service Red Deer Alberta

Comment

Sylvan Lake is really an awesome destination to see in Canada. I also went there many years ago with my few friends. It is one of the largest lakes of this region that is located in central Alberta, Canada. A beautiful resort town is also located on the shores of the lake. According to me it is an ideal destination to enjoy summer holidays.

Comment

Canada is the one of most famous country of North America. It offers a lot attractions to the visitors. Here I want to share the some names of beautiful attractions of Canada, Banff National Park, Toronto's CN Tower and Victoria's Inner Harbour. Banff National Park is also famous park and my favorite too. The mountains covered with green grass that looks very nice. I visited there about one year ago with my family. I would love to go there again.

Comment

Hi, I would suggest Banff National Park as the best place to visit in Canada.

Comment

Canada

Canada is a beautiful and amazing country of traveling point of view. Many travelling and lovers to go there for have fun with tour of group and friends. I have been visited there at once in my life but now. I want to go this country with my father. I hope so we will enjoy its natural beauty and see it is all attractions.

Comment

Working...
                                X