Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planning to visit Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to visit Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada?

If you are planning to visit Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and looking for information about Winnipeg, check out Winnipeg Reflections. It has over 600 pages of facts, information and pictures, all about Winnipeg.
    Winnipeg Reflections
    http://www.winnipegreflections.com

Winnipeg is the capital of Manitoba. It is a home of captivating and alluring attractions. Its natural places appeals me a lot. I have been there about few months ago during my holidays. I explored its numerous places and enjoy the beauty of this incredible city. I am going to share the names of some well known attractions that I visited there like Assiniboine Park Zoo, Winnipeg Art Gallery, Pan Am Pool, Seven Oaks House Museum and Assiniboine Park. Let me know which one is your favorite destinations.

Comment

Hi rickzwebz.
      Thanks for sharing useful information. Hope, i will visit there.
      Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

I am going to agree with you jack567! Canada has many attractions and Winnipeg is the famous attraction in one of them. I have a plan to visit there again in my life, Last year I visited there and had great fun there with my father. I wish I will again a chance to visit there soon for spend my holidays there.

Comment

I have a plan to go to Canada with my whole family to enjoy holidays. We will stay there for two weeks and I want to explore its fabulous attractions. So you would like to share the names of some well known attractions and accommodation of this region with me. I will waiting for your next reply?

Comment

Winnipeg is a well known destination of Canada. It has plenty most fabulous and astonishing sights for visit. I also spent really awesome time there during my niagara tour from new jersey with my whole family during my holidays. We all had huge fun there. It was a memorable moment while I was captured many incredible views of nature beauty in my camera. In my point of view it is a perfect place to enjoy holidays with family and friends. What do you know about it?

Comment

Winnipeg is also my most favourite one travel destination. I love this destination due to its natural spots. I have been there before going to enjoy my yellowstone tours from san francisco only two times in my whole lif and have really nice experience there. I will love to go there again if I get any chance. I think you should go there once in your life if you like to fabulous places all over the world. I hope you will enjoy there a lot.

Comment

Working...
              X