No announcement yet.

Need accommodation advice for Toronto!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need accommodation advice for Toronto!

Hello everyone, we are a group of executives that are planning to go on a trip to Toronto and will be staying there for a week or so. We have seen the prior arrangements for there and we are just worried about the accommodations there. I have searched quite a bit and found that there are a few good hotels out there and would like to know more about the accommodations available there in an economical range.
    Thanks in advance!

Re:Need accommodation advice for Toronto!

Originally posted by towel View Post
    Hello everyone, we are a group of executives that are planning to go on a trip to Toronto and will be staying there for a week or so. We have seen the prior arrangements for there and we are just worried about the accommodations there. I have searched quite a bit and found that there are a few good hotels out there and would like to know more about the accommodations available there in an economical range.
    Thanks in advance!
    Hi, there are many ways that can help you to get an accommodation there. As you already said that there are hotels and I would suggest that you can go for Toronto Executive Apartments (torontostays.com) that are available there at good rental rates. These apartments will help you have a comfortable stay and when you are going with an executive team, I believe that these would be good for you.

Comment

Where in Toronto you want to stay (airport, downtown, uptown). Not sure where you're coming from, but Toronto isn't exactly a tiny city. In terms of metro population, it's similar to Atlanta, Washington DC, or Philly.
      Whether you're interested in taking public transit, taxis, walking, or none of the above
      What "...group of executives..." and "...in an economical range" mean. In my experience, those two don't go together.
      What the current hotel arrangements are, and why you're worried about them. That will also give insight into the previous question.
      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Toronto offer a lot of incredible destinations among the visitors. where tourist can have comfortable stay with family and friends. Here I want to share the names of some mots fabulous places of this city like

Comment

jack567! I am going to agree with you Toronto is a beautiful destination travelling point of view. I have been visited there at once in my life but now I want to go Toronto again but this time, I will go there with my mom because of my mom love to go again and again Toronto. SO I wish I will great fun Toronto again in my travelling life.

Comment

If you want to go there again then Here I am going to share the names of some most beautiful and gorgeous attractions that you can explore on this amazing city such as Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Canada's Wonderland, Centreville Amusement Park, Edwards Gardens, Toronto Zoo and Toronto Islands. These all destinations are the best for having enjoyment so I will suggest you must visit these places and enjoy incredible beauty of this alluring city.
            Last edited by jack567; 04-13-2016, 06:40 AM.

Comment

I read your post very attentively and I must say that you have shared very useful information about Toronto with all of us which is really good. Truly your shared all these places are the best for visit. I am also traveling lover and I also explored some places which you have mention in your post but I have no idea about Edwards Gardens. I want to go there once in coming holidays with my friends. So you would like to share more information with us about it in details. I hope you will quickly reply my post.

Comment

Toronto has plenty most beautiful and stylish resorts to have a comfortable stay to their visitors. Those names are:

The Hazelton Hotel
                Drake Hotel Toronto
                Park Hyatt Toronto
                Fairmont Royal York
                Grand Hotel Toronto
                I hope my shared information would be useful for you.
                Last edited by Johsaf; 03-06-2017, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X