Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada trip – Looking for more information about stays and places.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada trip – Looking for more information about stays and places.

Hello everybody, we are a group of friends and have been planning a trip to Canada. We don’t have an exact schedule for there, but on the way for making one. I would like to know about the possible places there, that would be of interest to us and about the accommodations there.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Canada is kind of a big country! What are your interests? How long do you want to stay? If you want to enjoy the outdoors, I would suggest the province of Quebec or British Colombia. If you rather enjoy the nightlife, than the obvious choice is Montreal!

Depending on what part of the year you want to go, summer in montreal is one of my favorites places to be (I am from canada but living in latin america now). Winter in BC is great (in Quebec Also). The truth is that, both the extremeties are the best spots in Canada, for my humble taste!

Give me a little more juice so I can help you!

Frank
    Cartagena Colombia Flights | Cheapest Flights Online

Comment

i agree with frank, montreal is good place to visit, u have fun all year round.
      check for information on salutmontreal.com
      quebec city is also a nice place.

Comment

Hopefully I will go to Canada one day

Comment

Hi Jeff....

Thinking of relaxing in Canada? Have you considered Cedarwood Resort? Located in Bracebridge, Ontario the heart of beautiful Muskoka, on admired Lake Muskoka you will create lasting memories.

There is much to enjoy while you are here including excellent fishing, swimming at the sandy beach, relaxing surrounded by breath taking scenery or just taking in the fresh Muskoka air!
          Visit the quaint shops of downtown Bracebridge just minutes from your doorstep or enjoy dining in a wide selection of fabulous restaurants.

Cedarwood Resort is also close to over 40 artists’ studios where you can see and purchase fine selections of beautiful works of art for your home or as gifts.
          Muskoka Cottage Rentals | Bracebridge Rentals

Comment

Canada is one of the largest countries in the world. To travel all around the country you should at least spend two months. There are lots of natural wonders. The major cities that you must travel to are Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary. By Greyhound bus service, you can travel all around Canada. Bear watching and whale watching are the famous activities there.
            Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Working...
            X