Palm Beach to Sarasota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palm Beach to Sarasota

We need ideas for interesting things to see or do and possibly a fun place for lunch when driving from Palm Beach to Sarasota for a visit. We are going in late December, are two adults in our 60s, no kids, and plan to drive more or less straight across.

Google Maps shows this as a trip of between 3:15 and 3:45 depending on your route, so if it is a day trip, you aren't going to have time to sight see on the way. You will mostly pass through agricultural land if you go north of Lake Okeechobee. There are only two size able towns, Okeechobee and Arcadia.

---------------------------------------------
    Quality Suites hotel orlando

Comment

thanks for share post.

Comment

For me the maximum is to understand and at the same time things needs to be going according to all the needs thousand islands boat tour is cool enough for the maximum.

Comment

Palm Beach is a most famous beach of Florida and It is most promising one destination among the nature lovers. It offers a lot of natural spots to enjoy the views of nature beauty. I love this place due to its natural and water spots. I also visited there for having fun. It is a best place to enjoy different acitvities like scuba diving, swimming, boating, skiing, trekking, walking an golf surfing and kayaking..

Comment

Working...
          X