Savannah, Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savannah, Georgia

I'm spending an extended weekend with my boyfriend in Savannah, Georgia, before he leaves for deployment to Afghanastan. Any suggestions on some "must see" areas, places to eat, or things to do?

Thanks!

hmmm...is it the only place you have in mind. I guess then see and visit museums, there arent really "terrific" attractions, or take a short tour oin georgia. it must have secluded places that could all be packed by getting a tour company
    motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

Today, the Port of Savannah, manufacturing, the military and the tourism industry are Savannah's four major economic drivers. In 2006, the Savannah Area Convention & Visitors Bureau reported over 6.85 million visitors to the city during the year. Lodging, dining, entertainment, and visitor-related transportation account for over $2 billion in visitors' spending per year and employ over 17,000.
      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

You could go to Tybee Island, and climb to the top of the lighthouse for a pretty view. Or check out the Savannah Theatre which runs all year long.
        I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag

Comment

There are lots of options available in Savannah that seldom make it in to published guides promoting businesses that pay for promotion.

Comment

Savannah is the oldest city in the U.S. state of Georgia, and the county seat of Chatham County. Established in 1733, the city of Savannah became the colonial capital of the Province of Georgia and later the first state capital of Georgia.

Comment

Yes that is really a good and different place to travel but as travel florida recently i must say that is also a good place with beautiful beaches and resorts hotels.

Comment

Savannah is a most famous tourist destination to explore in Georgia. Millions of tourists go there annually and had great time there. I have been there about few months ago with my whole family to enjoy the holidays. We all had great time there and We explored many fabulous places there to enjoy the beauty of this amazing place. It is an ideal destination for nature and adventure seeker.

I really enjoyed mynew york to niagara falls bus tour with my friends.

Comment

Savannah sounds a very nice place to try in which i have not been to yet but that would be just really a good thing trying up some of this sort of things i am sure. These kind of places always amazed me cause i used to find stuff like this to try always and will always do.

Comment

Savannah is also a new place name for me. But this place name is really nice. In my life, I always try to explore new places. Now I come to know about new place name. So I will explore this place after my bus tours from toronto to niagara falls. I am sure I will enjoy there. Anyway, share some attractions names of this place.

Comment

Didn't know about the place but hopefully that would be great to try out some of this and i am sure that i will get a lot to try this thing out and surely will get a lot from this to
                      learn like this.

Comment

This is a new name for me and a kinda of place i didn't have heard of before. But i am so sure that it would be great for me to try out things like these so much. Places like these with new sort of stuff always makes me feel just wow and i used to have friend while trying any of this kind of thing always.

Comment

The basic arrangements that are dope and always working with the arrangements that something would cause it. Generally to me all that comes around is there and bring a very healthy impact so far. With the kind of outcome it would bring is always decent and takes things ahead.

Comment

Working...
                          X