Nikki Beach Turks and Caicos Resort Islands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikki Beach Turks and Caicos Resort Islands

On arrival to the Turks and Caicos Islands I was the only ones being picked up in a limousine at the less than large airport, the pampering began!!! I pulled up the lobby which was amazing in itself as you could see straight out to the beach as soon as you got there. I was greeted by personal assistants and the General Manager Jonathan, who welcomed me with cold towels and fruity drinks. Ahhhh paradise!!after walking the beautiful property and being taken up to my room I had a great deep tissue massage underneath the wedding cabana and then dinner. I went to a few restaurants while I was there, Coyaba, Parallel 23 and Anacaona and of course the Nikki Cafe', oh it was ridiculously great. Price ranges on the island are really high but the experience is worth it.

The night of the Anniversary Party was beyond comprehension!!! The cirque performers were scarily entertaining, the Maxi Priest live performance left nothing to be expected, blew me away and personal assistance was at its best even at its busiest. I mean a thousand people is kinda hard to handle after booze and excitement. Thumbs up Guys!!! Special thanks to everyone who made my stay so much fun and made me feel like I was never there alone. Nikki Beach Rocks!!!

A resort with 51 oversized rooms on a secluded beach before a calm section of the sea, Nikki Beach Resort provides jet-setting guests with a chic and relaxing place to unwind by day and party past bedtime. Enormous white day beds with gigantic white pillows, placed throughout the public spaces, add to the allure. The infinity pool is so blue it blends seamlessly into the water. The staff is friendly and warm. And if you need a break from the action, there are hammocks for hiding away.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

the Nikki Beach Resort Turks & Caicos First Anniversary Celebration! Maxi Priest rocked the house, the food was awesome & over a thousand people. Now what to do for our next party!

Comment

Working...
      X