Syria attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syria attractions

Here I am going to share with you some names of Syria attractions, that I want to explore there.
    Azm Palace
    Khan As'ad Pasha
    Sayyidah Ruqayya Mosque
    National Museum of Aleppo
    Sheraton Aleppo Hotel
    Tekkiye Mosque
    Is it good toronto to niagara falls bus tour good?

All these Syria attractions are totally new for me. I never take any tour of this destination nor explore its places. But it will be cool to me that I will take a tour of this destination and enjoy visiting its famous places like above mentioned. So as I will plan my tour of this destination I will add all these nae sin my bucket list at first.

I will travel through bus from boston to niagara falls.

Comment

The Umayyad Grand Mosque, founded in 705 in Damascus, the Syrian capital, is one of the most important mosques in Islam. The temple is considered to be the fourth largest holy shrine in Islam. The Umayyad Mosque was originally the Temple of Jupiter during the Roman Empire Period and was later renamed St. John's Cathedral to commemorate John the Baptist after the Roman Empire established Christianity as the state religion.

After Syria was conquered by the Arabs in the 7th century, the Cathedral of St. John was still used by Christians. In 705, the caliph Walid I of the Umayyad dynasty took over the church and changed it to a mosque. Walid I recruited artisans from Byzantium, Syria, and Egypt to complete the mosque in ten years.

Scrap Gold buyers in Coimbatore
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X