I am going to share the names of some most visited places of Syria:

Mount Qasioun
    Temple of Bel
    National Museum of Damascus
    Fakhr-al-Din al-Maani Castle
    Sheraton Aleppo Hotel
    Umayyad Mosque
    Azm Palace

I hope my shared information is very use full for all kind of visitors.

I visit a lot of incredible places during my 3 day niagara falls tours from new york

jack567! Really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good names of most visited places in Syria. I really like this and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try out any of them the place for having great fun. So buddy really thanks for this great sharing.

Comment

My uncle have planned his tour of Syria country. I am also going to join him with this tour. Next month we will start our journey and will take a long tour of this country. I am so excited for this tour. I will visit all the famous attractions of this countries. Now I want know from you something about those places which I should visit in night time there. Tell me about those attractions?

I will travel through bus from boston to niagara falls.

Comment

Syria is a Middle Eastern and Mediterranean country in northwest Asia. Syria is known for its fascinating nature; it contains the most beautiful touristic sites that you will enjoy visiting. You should not worry about the climate in Syria, as it is known as “the country of Jasmine”, which enjoys a moderate climate and picturesque nature.

You will also enjoy the deserts scattered in the east and west of the country, where the green mountains will blow away your mind. Between the desert and the coast, you will fall in love with the breathtaking plateaus and plains.​

Scrap Gold buyers in Coimbatore

Comment

Working...
        X