Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is best time to travel to Syria?

Can anyone knows proper about Syria?
    If yes so please mention that what time or season is best for a tour to Syria.I wanna go to Syria.
    This site give to you much reliable journey
    durham to new york bus

April, May, September and October are the best months to visit Syria, with low rainfall and temperatures somewhere in the mid to late twenties.
    Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Syria is the wonderful country of the world that is located in Middle East. It offers a lot of incredible attractions to the visitors. I am going to share the names of some fabulous places of Syria such as, National Museum of Damascus, Temple of Bel, Sheraton Aleppo Hotel and Mount Qasioun. If you want to go there so I suggest you must visit these places.

Comment

jack567! really good to see that you have shared here with all of us really nice and good information about Syria. i really like this and like to know about more for making a visit at there after mine toronto niagara falls bus tour and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for surte for having great fun at there.

Comment

Welcome to this side of the world! I would suggest April as one of the best months to visit Syria, as it is spring and the area is still green with an amazing variety of wild flowers, mostly op in the orentes valley, Homs,Hama, Aleppo,areas and down along the Turkishborder Latakia, Tartus, and the mountainous area.

You did not mention how long you will be spending in Syria but the "must see" attractions are too many to name. Palmyra, Krak Des Chevaliers, Aleppo Old city & Souks, and Damascus Old City & Souks and Bosra should definitely be on your Itenerary. Crossing to Jordan athe "must See" places are Umm Qays, Jerash, Dead Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum and if traveling by car, the Kings Highway from Amman to Petra is recommended as it is the most scenic route, but more time consuming than the desert highway which is terribly boring.​

wedding decorators in Cuddalore

Comment

Working...
          X