Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh sights from the old city of Jerusalem

Hi,
    I love Jerusalem - it is authentic, has the best weather, and offers a great deal of attractions for every taste.

As you may know, the city has made some progress tour-wise, and there are quite a few new places to visit while touring Jerusalem.

Anyway - for all of you who visit Jerusalem on a frequent basis, and also for those who plan a trip to Jerusalem in the near future, I'd like to introduce you to a new Youtube clip, featuring some of these new places for the first time:

YouTube - Visit Jerusalem

Hope you find it useful and fun,

Olga

I have been there but i never felt safe when i was in Jerusalem. To much military on the streets and that makes me nervous.

Comment

i've been there enough
      it's an interesting place if you've never been there before, but for "locals" it's one of the most boring cities.
      Going there is like a mission

Comment

Well yes, I wouldn't live there either, but it's a city full of magic!
        The thing I really DIDN'T appreciate was all the dirt....!

Comment

A great way to visit the old town is just to wander through the labyrinthine paths and let yourself be lost. For security reasons, it is preferable not to travel alone and be careful about walking outside of the main arteries in the Muslim Quarter. It is also wise to explore during the day, although the views of most places - once you know how to find them - is often better at night.
          Manhattan Cheap Hotels | New York Hotel

Comment

Jerusalem is an ancient city so we can expect of more heritage sites there and of course some of the newly built structures.
            Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

There is a magical quality about the Old City of Jerusalem that does not exist anywhere else in the world. Perhaps it is due to the glorious history of the towering stone walls and ancient buildings, or the sacred atmosphere that surrounds the holy sites of Jewish, Christian, and Moslem religions. The enchanting quality of Jerusalem may also come from the colorful markets and narrow alleyways, or from the city’s dynamic history - a history woven with war and peace, love and hate, destruction and resurrection.
              Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
              Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Jerusalem is a capital of Israel. Its historical places attracts the visitors towards it. A lot of visitors go there with family and kids and had great time there. If you are history lover so I will suggest you to must go there once. I want to go there again aftre my trip from new york to niagara falls with my friends. I am sure I will have great time there.

Comment

I have been to there in Jerusalem about months ago before enjoying my departures los angeles and had a good time there while visiting different destinations. So here are some names that i have been visited.
                  Old City
                  Yad Vashem
                  Tower of David
                  Jerusalem Biblical Zoo
                  Israel Museum.
                  What do you say about all of these places?

Comment

Jerusalem is a well know city of Israel among all travelers. The attraction of this city are really awesome and able to explore. Now after mine nyc to dc bus tour I will take a tour of Jerusalem and will explore these attractions once again. Guys you tell me about the best fun places of this city which I should explore there in my tour?

Comment

Jerusalem is one of the holiest cities in the world. This is where Jews built their sacred Temple, Mohammed rose to heaven, and Jesus was crucified. Laden with history, a joy to wander through, Jerusalem is one of the world’s greatest cities. There is a lot to do here. When I came up with our list of things to do in Jerusalem, I was surprised to count 30 amazing things to do. 30!

Daycare in Tambaram

Comment

Working...
                      X