No announcement yet.

Travel To Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are lots of attractions and accommodations in Turkey. Let me share some attractions names of this destination.
    Basilica Cistern
    Topkapı Palace
    Hagia Sophia
    Anıtkabir
    İstanbul Archaeology Museums
    Bodrum Castle

Comment

Jesse12, All of these places are the top famous tourist attraction in Turkey. These are the top famous and great places to see in this country. NOw, I'm thinking to suggest all of these names with my uncle. He visited this country in the middle of this month. I am sure this detail will be helpful for him. Thanks for it dude.

Comment

Sami you are right the names of attractions are really superb. I would like to visit Turkey with my friends and will enjoy the tour of all these places. But I want to know some more attractions names that I can add in my bucket list. Also share some accommodations names. Hopefully all members will help me through there posts and experiences.

Comment

Turkey is the most visited Country in the Middle East. The historical sights of this country are most popular. I also have visited Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmed Mosque, Chora Church, Rahmi M. Koç Museum, Anıtkabir and lots of others. i will recommend all these names of places to all of you. Must explore these attraction during your tour of Turkey.

Comment

Alizay, I must say that you have shared such nice and beautiful names about the places so much. I will surely like to say that have some fun there and keep it more up like it is. I have noted all of these names and surely this is going to be a great way of fun?

Comment

Working...
            X