Jordan country!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan country!!

Jordan is a most beautiful country for visitors. The Amman is the capital of this country. It has covered a wide range of attractions for visitors. I have visited there before tours to niagara falls with my uncle. So I want to share some name of famous attraction of this country.
    • Petra
    • Mount Nebo
    • Roman Theater
    • Cave of the Patriarchs
    • Mini Isreal
    • King Abdullah I Mosque
    I hope it will be very useful for all community members.

Hi welcome to the forum posting I don’t have knowledge in this topic.

Comment

Nice information.
      Thanks for share.
      Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

I'm glad because both of you have liked my shared information. I like to visit different places around the world. I want to about your travel taste. I think both of you like travelling and visited lots of places. anyone like to share with me your memorable experience?

Comment

In Jordan there are places that we get to see especially the ones which belongs to history and people who love this surely prefer visiting them for the sake of knowledge and how they find it interesting so providing his sort of info is surely helpful.
          When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Well, Jordan is pretty good country I visited there couple of times. The country has lots of historical places which should be see at least once in a life such as Ajlun Castle, Jerash, Petra etc.

Comment

Jordan is the most popular country of Middle East. It offers a lot of historical spots to the visitors. I have bee there couple of times. Mount Nebo is the beautiful attraction of this region. It is my favorite one travel destination. It is an ideal country for history lovers.

Comment

Working...
              X