What city is Dubai in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What city is Dubai in?

What are Dubai like to see the town. Anyone know if you tell it.

Thank you
    World Best Traveling Places

The top attractions of Dubai are:
    • Burj Khalifa

• Dubai Creek

• Dubai Museum

• The Palm Jumeirah

If you ever go to Dubai then must visit these places.
    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Dubai is beautiful place in world. cities available in Dubai are following:

• Dubai
      • Abu Dhabi
      • Sharjah
      • Al Ain
      • Ras al-Khaimah
      • Ajman
      • Fujairah
      • Umm al-Quwai

Comment

Really, Dubai is the most famous and most beautiful city for all ages people. There are very wonderful and amazing destinations. Dubai's shopping malls are most popular for shopping lovers. Here I am going to share some famous shopping malls name of the Dubai:
        BURJUMAN
        DEIRA CITY CENTER
        DUBAI OUTLET MALL
        DUBAI MALL

Comment

The Palm Jumeirah is best place to visit in Dubai...I just love this place...

al ain tour
          Last edited by Kelvin01; 01-19-2016, 07:29 AM.

Comment

My sister had captured some images of The Palm Jumeirah during her journey. Let me share those images with all of you.

Comment

Wow guys, All of you had shared great images of Dubai attractions. No doubt that this city is the most famous for the traveling in the UAE. I like your shared images and I will say these are truly great for the travelers. Now, I will make a plan to go there again after completing my night bus tour of nyc. The Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall are my favorite places there. I would like to see them again.

Comment

You can enjoy Safari in dubai if you wish to come dubai
                Morning desert safari | Dubai desert safari|evening desert safari

Comment

Safari is best option and there are many destinations for visit.now you can get low cost flight tickets with online flights booking
                  Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

Comment

Wow, all of you guys shared here such a really nice images of its attractions and also best places which are famous for visiting point of view. I will try to go there for enjoying my free time with my buddies. I love its these all of the attractions which all of you shared here. I visited Dubai but still yet wanna go there again for some adventure in my travelling life.

Comment

I am really glad after reading your posts. Because all of you liked my shared images of Dubai. There is no doubt The Burj Khalifa is an awesome and impressive attraction in this destination. It is also my favorite attraction there. By the way, what say about the other attraction of Dubai. I mean which attractions you are like in this destination except The Burj Khalifa.

Comment

Jesse12!! Here I would say that images that you have shared here are really attention grabbing and diverse kinds of. After just watching these images i am inspired a lot and have decided to make a move to there around the world after my dc cherry blossom. So thanks for it and I will surely like to make a move to there. So thanks for it and keep it more up like it is.

Comment

Well guys I recently back from Dubai. I went there for shopping for my elder sister's wedding. I also enjoyed exploring the attractions of this city which are most famous in this city. I had blasts of fun there, it was one of the best tours of my life. Like as Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina, The Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Jumeirah Beach and lots of others. Now I will say guys must visit Mavishh you must visit these iconic atractions when you will go there.

I will enjoy yosemite tours from los angeles with my friends.

Comment

1. Dubai
                            2. Abu Dhabi
                            3. Sharjah
                            4. Al Ain
                            5. Ras al-Khaimah
                            6. Ajman
                            7. Fujairah
                            8. Umm al-Quwai

Daycare in Tambaram

Comment

Working...