which is the best beaches in Dubai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which is the best beaches in Dubai

i wanna know that which is the best beaches in Dubai plz help me and any cheapest pkg from Pakistan
    Mamzer Beach Park
    Jumeirah Beach Park
    Russian Beach
    Kite Beach
    Burj Beach
    Ghantoot Beach
    JBR Beach
    Jebel Ali Beach
    Royal Island Beach Club
    house shifting in sharjah, movers and packers dubai, movers in sharjah, house shifting in dubai, cargo services in dubai, house shifting services in dubai, packers and movers dubai, moving companies in dubai, movers in dubai, moving company dubai

Originally posted by outdoor9213 View Post
    i wanna know that which is the best beaches in Dubai plz help me and any cheapest pkg from Pakistan
    Mamzer Beach Park
    Jumeirah Beach Park
    Russian Beach
    Kite Beach
    Burj Beach
    Ghantoot Beach
    JBR Beach
    Jebel Ali Beach
    Royal Island Beach Club
    The largest and the most popular beach is undoubtedly the Jumeirah Beach. It is only a 25 minute ride away from the center of Dubai. If you need to know extra Some beach in Dubai such as
    Jebel Ali beach,Ritz Carlton,Burj AI Arab,Royal Mirage Palace,Al-Mamzar Beach Park

Comment

I visited couple of beaches in Dubai but I mostly like Palm Jumeirah which is pretty beautiful.

Comment

Hello guys..Most of the Dubai beaches are best in the world but i like most the umm sequim & the jumeirah beaches by far are the top places to chill out around.All the tourist come at this beach..
        This site give to you much reliable journey
        durham to new york bus

Comment

hi Dear
          i can say that i tried most of these beaches as im living in Dubai
          Jumeira Beach Park and Mamzar Park are the best and provided with more services (Gardens, BBQ and small shops)
          once you swim and you want to take shower and dressed ... Mamzar is the best as your feet will not be sands again
          however, in Jumeira park after shower you have to walk on sand again to go to dressing rooms
          i wish you all the luck and you enjoyed your time here in Dubai

Comment

I also agree with “aihamsafieh”. Jumeirah Beach Park comes highly recommended having just returned from spending a few days using the facilities there. The entrance fee to the park is 5dhms, sunbeds are available to hire for 15dhms, umbrellas for hire are 5dhms and the beach is clean and apart from the weekends is not too busy. The lawns in the park are clean and are used in the evenings by families getting together for a barbeque. The cafe on the beach sells fast food (including salads/icecreams/drinks) at very reasonable prices.
            I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Jumeirah Beach is best beach in Dubai
              Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

Royal Island Beach Club, Kite Beach and Burj Beach are one of the few beaches in Dubai. Here I am going to talk about Kite Beach. This is the beach where kite surfers can enjoy a lot. It is really good to watch them. It is also known as Wollongong Beach because it is behind the Wollongong University. There are no facilities so bring your snacks and water with you. You can enjoy long walks on the shore.

Comment

I had never to go Dubai but after reading your post I want to go there to enjoy these beaches that you share in the post. Would you like to tell me some information about Royal Island Beach Club and also share some famous, attractive places in Dubai?

Comment

Dubai is full of these activities and getting into the things that provide us a good way to stay aware and updated through all the info is something that every traveler needs and that surely feels great so what you have written is helpful for sure.
                    When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Dubai is wonderful place to visit. There are plenty of places available to see. Beaches in Dubai :
                      • Russian Beach
                      • Jumeirah Beach
                      • Mamzer Beach
                      • Kite Beach
                      • Burj Beach
                      • Ghantoot Beach

Comment

Jumeirah Beach Park
                        Russian Beach
                        Kite Beach

These are best beaches to visit in Dubai...

dubai museum
                        Last edited by Kelvin01; 01-19-2016, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Palm Jumeirah is the best beach. i see many times it, and my experince was amizing..................
                          paleo diet weight loss
                          paleo diet weight loss food

Comment

I agree Burj al arab or jumeirah beach, both are next door to each other..

abu dhabi city tour
                            Last edited by Jimmy1; 02-08-2016, 01:04 PM.

Comment

The beach where we most go is Umm Sequim. I think this is the largest public beach. At the right side of Burj Al Arab.And Jumeirah Beach best beaches in Dubai.

http://arabiannightsafari.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X