Is anyone familiar with Jewgether?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone familiar with Jewgether?

Hi, I am planning to travel abroad, and I have encounterd a site named Jewgether

Has anyone here used it? Their site serves as a Jewish hospitality network,

Thanks

I have not been there but I heard about it through my Uncle. Who have been there about few years ago with my his family. He told me much about it. I have decided that I visit this place of my life. Can you share your experience if you every visit there. I am waiting for your reply?

Comment

Jewgether Well, Buddy i actually have no idea about the Jewgether. In fact heard for the first time by your post, So i am so sure that any other member will help you about it.

Comment

No, I never heard about Jewgether ever. I would like to get information about this like you. For this, I will discuss it with my father when he will be back from his trip to new york for new years. Hope so he will have any idea about it. If I get some information then will share it with all of you. Hope so next member will be familiar with it and will help us to know about it.

Comment

Well, Buddy, I am so sure that this would be a great way of fun for me. So have a great time there and surely i will have a cool time there. I have never been to there yet in my whole traveling life and surely i will love to have some fun there during my vacations. I will have a great time there.

Comment

I like your conservation guys. I am happy to see all of them and I will say all of you had shared great detail about it. I am happy to know about it. All of you have great detail about different things. Now, I am thinking to share it with my friends as soon as possible. Good job all of you guys and keep sharing.

Comment

Sami321!! I must say that if you have some information about the Jewgether or will get from your friends then must share here with all of us. We will love to know about it I am sure. Anyway, now I will check that out again after my cherry blossom vacation packages. I hope this will be a great way of fun for all of us.

Comment

Since 1965, a moving “prayer of contrition” for the sins of Catholics against Jews throughout the centuries has circulated in various forms and languages in numerous Jewish and Christian publications and Web sites.

Playschool Nearby Urapakkam

Comment

Working...
                X